IntelliList - Grocery Shopping List (with barcode scan and Dropbox sync)
By Mario Zullo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IntelliList is a fast, smart and fun way to manage and share your shopping lists.
--- 50% OFF to celebrate the new version. Get it now before price goes up! ---
After 3 years of continuous development, tens of updates, 3 complete rewrites and thousands downloads and installs, we pride ourselves on being the most advanced and yet the most easy-to-use shopping list app on the App Store.
WHY CHOOSE INTELLILIST?
● Browse hundreds of preloaded items, scan a barcode or insert your own items.
● Add a photo to your items and never be confused about what to buy.
● Reuse archived lists, add items to your favorites and browse your purchase history.
● Organize items in aisles, and change aisles order to suit your local store.
● Archive your lists to reuse them and to see statistics about your purchases (for example you can identify cheaper and most expensive stores, overall and grouped by aisles).
● For each item you can save all the prices you want and compare prices of various stores.
● Insert the package size, see the price per unit and easily compare item packs.
● See how much money you can save or waste for each list.
● Identify on the fly items you're paying too much thanks to color pricing.
● Share and synchronize your lists on multiple devices by enabling the Dropbox sync. Or send your lists via email, SMS or iMessage.
● Backup your data to avoid data loss.
● Customize IntelliList by choosing among 12 color templates and among 20 fonts.
● Use IntelliList on all your devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch): it’s an universal app.
USERS AND BLOGGERS SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT INTELLILIST
● ‘Thanks to saved money I have already recovered the app cost’ ∗∗∗∗∗
● ‘I have been trying different apps to find a great shopping list, and now I've found it’ ∗∗∗∗∗
● ‘IntelliList is an uncluttered, well-organized shopping list that is surprisingly easy to navigate and use’ (AppAdvice.com) ∗∗∗∗∗
● ‘I don't see myself without this app’ ∗∗∗∗∗
Only devices with autofocus camera can scan a barcode. The matching between barcodes/photos and items is managed in a social way, through the community of IntelliList users. Inevitably, in the beginning only few barcodes/photo will be recognized. But the more people use IntelliList, the better IntelliList will get.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do this from within the app itself). We are not able to help you if you simply leave a comment on the App Store. We give the greatest importance to the quality and reliability of the application, and we will be happy to solve any problem.
What's New in Version 4.1.6
If you like IntelliList and if you want to keep free updates coming please leave a review. It means a lot for us, thank you!
------- Version 4.1.6 -------
● Fixed a couple of annoying and crashing bugs.
------- Version 4.1 -------
● Menu: you can open the last used list directly.
● Scan and photo: you can rotate the photo.
● IntelliList remembers the last used display type ('All' or 'Remainings') for all lists.
● Scan and photo: photo are no longer cropped at the top and bottom.
● Scan: you can go back until the first window.
● Scan: you can edit the item name without deleting it first.
● Photo searching: you can cancel the search.
● Backup and restore via Dropbox: the percentage of completion is now shown.
● Backup via Dropbox: you can cancel the backup.
● Optimized QuickType support.
● Optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
● Optimized for iOS 8.
● A lot of enhancements to the user experience.
● Minor bug fixes.
Fantastic and User Friendly but Needs Barcode Database and Icon Library 2.5 Stars
This app is great and it's simple to use for every type of list from packing for a trip to shopping at different grocery stores. However, it absolutely needs to connect to the internet so that it is able to locate different products just as some other scanners that look for the cheapest place to purchase a specific product do (QuickScan is a good example). Putting in every item in is exhausting and tedious and makes me not want to use it just bc of that. Out of a list of 87 common household items, the app was only able to retrieve chicken ramen noodles. Also, I want to put in the icons that already come with the app on other products. For example, if I'm buying cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese from the deli, which won't have a recognizable barcode that it could fetch (or I'd like for it to fetch), then I'd want to put the photo of cheese that comes with the app as the icon of both products I create on the app. Hence, I need a library to choose the cheese icon from so I can put it on my newly created items. Please fix these two things and it will be the best app out there!!
BEST LIST APP that I have used or seen
Tech Support is great and will help you. Once you scan a product, you will never need to do anything else but put the store and price. If other people have scanned the item, it’s in there for you. I can’t stress how good Tech Support is. I have entered about 150 items and have about 50 to go. All have images, price and store and aisle.
I used many other products and they did not have scanning, images or had problems with over 100 records in list. These guys are great and it’s better than $20 packages that I have seen in iTunes. AGAIN, the TECH SUPPORT is GREAT!!!!! John R Lee
Nice but overly complicated
I wanted to really like this app. I currently use Grocery Gadget but I've found that it "loses" changes sometimes so I searched and found this app. It took me too long to add items to my list. In addition, the list itself is too big for my iPhone and I have an iPhone 6. I would like a way to shrink the height of the item rows.
My family has quite a complex shopping list so I decided to sit down and add all our items to this app. After one hour, I still wasn't finished. To me that is way too long of a time to be entering items into a shopping list app. This looks like a good app but is just taking too much work from me to add the items.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 4.1.6
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Mario Zullo
- © 2012-2015 Ameridea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.