By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ESSENTIAL BUSINESS APP FOR THE IPAD. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). Print directly to Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. View, store & print email, large docs & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages.
►► Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" on the App Store ◀◀
►► The Press are Crazy About PrintCentral Pro ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► PDF Converter & Calendar built in ◀◀
• Convert Office & iWork files, email, attachments & web pages to PDF
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Integrated with Exchange & Google Calendar
►► Unrivalled Doc Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps using "Open in..."
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
• Convert emails to Evernote
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Transporter, Box.net, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Lots more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral Pro and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
QUICK HELP - if you need it
What's New in Version 3.2
• Tutorial help tips • New UI skin option • Evernote access and printing • Added Transporter file sharing • Swipe actions for files
The common method of printing a document from an iPad or iPhone for those of us who don't own nor want to own an AirPrint printer requires emailing the document to a PC or Mac, then printing from the computer; that is too many steps and too much bother. If I must do that, I'll just use the computer in the first place. All I want to do is tap an icon from within an iPad app, and retrieve a printout from my printer. I bought PrintCentral Pro expecting to do that, nothing more and nothing less. PrintCentral Pro requires the user to execute multiple steps, switching from the app in use to PC Pro, then more steps before finally being ready to print, and before returning to whatever it is he was working on. This process is more trouble than it is worth, and akin to navigating another operating system. I bought PrintCentral Pro expecting to print with no more keystrokes than AirPrint requires. I haven't yet bothered to figure out what the system overhead is for employing the basic features of PC Pro; I suspect it is significant. I also discovered that a separate app for iPhone must be purchased if such application is intended. While it does print, I cannot recommend PC Pro. In fact, I recommend against its purchase. Can I return it for a refund?
I had been searching for an app that would print to my "ancient" but highly reliable wireless Lexmark Prestige Pro 850 wireless printer. After a few failed tries with other apps, I found Printer Pro Central. It works! I had to contact their Support via email to get it set up correctly. They were prompt, courteous, and very helpful. I had to download the program to my Dell XPS desktop, but, by golly, all the devices in my household now print to the Lexmark printer! IPad 2nd gen, iPad mini, Dell laptop running Vista Home premium. Great, useful program that I highly recommend.
Works great for hooking my wifi printer to an iPad Air
I bought a little wifi print server for my very old HP 1200 printer. It works great, but Apple does not make a way to natively hook such a print server to an iPad. So with my new iPad Air, this was a problem. Fortunately I found this app. It found my print server, verified that it worked with a couple of easy and automatic tests, and voila. So for me it has been the perfect solution.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2008-2014, EuroSmartz Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.