Expedia: Hotels, Flights & Vacation Deals
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new Expedia app is your all-in-one travel companion. Save big on hotels, find the perfect flight, discover things to do, and get helpful trip reminders right when you need them. Plus, you’ll earn double Expedia+ points every time you book through the app.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars, packages, attractions, and more
- Our unbeatable Price Guarantee
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia+ rewards program
- Huge savings when you bundle flights and hotels — up to $570*
- Car rentals in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 40% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia+ points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia app now!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from September 2013 through February 2014, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates, and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
What's New in Version 17.32
Mid-August is the perfect time to visit Paris: longer days, warmer weather, and smaller crowds. But why not pack a bag and see for yourself? Bon voyage!
Enjoying the app? Spread the love with a review!
Ups and downs
1. I don't like the way the filters are done. By just clicking stars or money signs. I want to be able to be very specific.
2. The way you book and the way the hotels are displayed makes it easier than trivago because honestly, the way trivago is set up makes it look like a scam crappy website your grandma gets stuck on. It needs some work
3. I LOVE the book now, pay later option. And the fact that it gets out onto my calendar for me after I book.
4. Booking is easier than trivago although I did have some issues and had to click to book 4 times but that could have been a random glitch. All in all I think Expedia is great.
This app is so helpful and so are the people over the phone. We are homeless right now due to being scammed out of over 4000 dollars renting a foreclosed and auctioned off home. Needless to say there's not much help these days and hotels are all we can do right now. I find the cheapest deals and booking is a piece of cake and usually there is no deposit if we pay through the app. They will handle re-booking as well. Thanks!
Must have for Expedia users
I am very impressed with this app and I am convinced I'll never use another booking company again. Thanks Expedia! 👍 (new review) with my Expedia credit card and this app I know I will be able to travel and get the best deals. Plus the Expedia citi card gets ya into Ticketmaster pre-sales for concerts. I couldn't ask for more!! I love Expedia and this app rocks!! 👍👍👍👍👍
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 17.32
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2017 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.