Expedia Hotels & Flights
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award winning Expedia Hotels & Flights app is the best and most beautiful way to book your hotel or flight. With real-time Itineraries with notifications, it's an essential app for when you're ready to start your trip. As always, you can save up to 40% with amazing Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals and with Best Price Guarantee you know you're always getting the best deal. Download Expedia today.
Save big on hotel rooms
• Save up to 40% with Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals
• Default to your current location for fast, on-the-go booking
• See reviews from actual hotel customers
• Sort by price, deals, or reviews — instantly
• Get cheap hotel rooms or 5-star luxury suites
Find the perfect flight
• Book a flight to anywhere in the world
• Sort by price, duration, or time instantly
• Search by airport name, city, or code
Book in a flash
• Already signed in? Book in under 30 seconds
• Earn Expedia Rewards points for mobile bookings
• Slide to purchase and away you go!
View your itinerary
• View upcoming trips that you book in the app and on the web
• Open the app when you're about to travel and immediately see your trip
• Get notifications for flight delays, gate changes and much more
• It looks awesome, too!
What's New in Version 3.5.3
Fixes a bug that can cause a blank screen on launch.
Well, if you read other reviews, there are a few truths to be noted. The $25 mobile coupon is pretty much a joke… way too many exclusions to be useful.
Searching is not very instinctive, and pretty difficult to navigate at times. Normally I would research my trips on the website, and apply what I've learned to my mobile purchase, but unfortunately you won't have access to your Expedia scratchpad from the app. Very counter-productive.
Also, I noticed that the prices I find on the website don't usually match the prices noted in the app. Why?
Expedia (in general) is going to lose their reputation as a one-stop-shop for travel unless they make some serious improvements. I have to double-check every hotel rate and plane route/price they give me.
After a nine day visit we are carefully checking our credit statements
The Blu is a nice resort in St Martin and has a good staff however the front desk team are very revenue driven and quite eager to charge you as much and as often as possible
We found a substantial error on our room and when trying to extend a few extra days found a verbal quote policy that was like negotiating for a used car
They did fix my bill and removed bogus charges but we had to speak with 4 people
My suggestion is to not book direct but you must use Expedia and carefully watch your credit card and room charges
It is a beautiful location on the French side and the people are friendly
Shaky at first!
Went through the process of booking a hotel. Checked out and the app crashed without booking my room. This made me a little nervous but I tried again booked a room at the tropicana and it worked great. The $25 coupon worked and I would not have gotten the room for the price I booked elsewhere. Bugs need to be addressed if expedia wants consumer confidence for their app. Would have rated 5 stars if it worked the first time.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2013 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.