Expedia Hotels, Flights, Car Rental & Activities
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get $25 off your first $100+ Expedia App hotel booking! Simply text ‘SAVE25' to 47399 to receive your unique coupon code. Terms & conditions: http://bit.ly/expedia_app_25
Book your hotel, flight, rental car and activities on the Expedia App! Please note rental cars and activities are only available on the iPhone app.
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our iPad travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals on your iPhone. Stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts on your Apple Watch.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
● Access address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
Need some inspiration? Browse our curated iPad travel collections and discover your next getaway!
What's New in Version 6.7
• New 3D Touch Quick Actions let you search hotels, view trips, share your flight status and get hotel directions right from our icon on your home screen!
• Fixed some bugs.
• Love using the Expedia app? Share your feedback and leave us a review in the App Store.
Expedia is a scam
Expedia is a plain all out scam. They are listed very low by the BBB better business bureau and I agree. Had trip to Paris planned with my daughter and I for Christmas. Expedia booked the wrong nights of hotel for us and would not refund the money for their mistake. It took me working with my credit card company; and 4 weeks; to get the refund. My credit card company saw the error straight away and stated Expedia is not customer friendly. In addition I booked a car transport from CDG to our hotel which was on the wrong dates as well. I am still fussing with Expedia to issue the refund and its Feb. I will not be using Expedia for any travel anytime soon and I just suggest that all customers are wary of working with Expedia. They are predatory and have horrible customer service.
Great app but ....
I love the app I just wish that when I book a flight or hotel that they have a bundle selection so instead of doing booking a hotel than booking a flight separately that is both at the same time. And I wish there were more savings as I do find it to be a bit overpriced. And lastly, I wish Expedia can let me add more than 6 people per flight because when I have a bigger group of more than 6 it would be nice if they had the options to add more people to the flight that will be booked. Thanks
Great, but lacks Apple Pay
Update: new 3D Touch is super cool! Love it.
The ability to book a hotel or flight on the go under a couple of minutes is amazing, but there needs to be a way of booking bundle deals like we can on the desktop Expedia website!
Other feature suggestions: Apple Pay, and maybe the Metal API for smoother scrolling on the launch screen perhaps?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2015 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.