Expedia Hotels, Flights, Car Rentals & Activities
By Expedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get $25 off your first $100+ Expedia App hotel booking! Simply text ‘SAVE25' to 75309 to receive your unique coupon code. Terms & conditions: http://bit.ly/expedia_app_25
Book your hotel, flight, rental car and activities on the Expedia App! Please note rental cars and activities are only available on the iPhone app.
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our iPad travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals on your iPhone. Stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts on your Apple Watch.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
● Access address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
Need some inspiration? Browse our curated iPad travel collections and discover your next getaway!
What's New in Version 6.4
• We’re optimized for iOS 9!
• We support App Search! Dive right back into your previous hotel search, directly from Spotlight.
• Already using iOS 9? This update fixes a bug with hotel pricing that appeared on search results.
Doesn't show all flights available
I've been using this ap for well over 2 years, recently flying every month to the same destination. The ap does not show all flights available, especially those late evening flights. I know this because I can go directly to the airline website and pull it up that way and book it there, thus missing out on points via Expedia. I've also called customer service and booked those same flights I couldn't find on the ap and completed them over the phone. I wish the ap contained better filters like airline departure times so I don't have to scroll so much to find the time I need. It's a nice ap otherwise. I love having all my trip details in one place, whether it's flight, car or hotel. I've booked them all. And you can pull up details for each one quickly whenever you need to.
Everything where and when I need it
I'm on the go a lot and it's great to be able to book everything from flights, cars, and hotels all in one place. The flight status notifications are awesome as well. So great to know when my flights are delayed. All in all, a super convenient travel tool!
Still not able to do car rentals
The app itself is pretty good, but why offer a search function for car rentals and then every time a search is entered a "Oops something happened. Please try again." message pops ups and no matter how many time it is tried again it doesn't work... The car button is useless at this time, the rest of the app is pretty good though.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Expedia, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2015 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.