ooVoo – Free Video Call, Text and Voice
By ooVoo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With ooVoo you can make free, high-quality video calls, voice calls, and send text messages to easily connect with your friends and family. Make clear and crisp video calls with up to 12 people at a time, on any device. Try it now!
• Free Video Calls—1x1 or group video calls with up to 12 people at a time with integrated one-touch calling to easily move from a chat to video call. Change group name and picture. All for free.
• Free Text Messaging—Robust, in-app instant messaging to send text, pictures and videos, even during a call. Awesome indeed.
• Free Voice Calls—Talk to friends and family right next door or across the world for as long as you like.
• Address Book, Facebook & Whatsapp Integration – Easily invite all your friends to ooVoo by connecting with your Address Book, and Facebook and Whatsapp accounts.
• SuperClear™—Our patented technology, SuperClear™ automatically detects and adjusts for connection speed, which means less dropped calls on the same connection as other video chat apps.
• Superior Audio – Echo cancellation for crystal-clear audio.
• ooVoo works on any type of network - clear and crisp video chat, phone, and text over 4G, 3G, LTE and WiFi without increasing data consumption.
• ooVoo Everywhere – ooVoo is cross-platform so you can talk to all your friends anytime and anywhere. Always.
We’re excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, concerns or feature requests, email us at iOS@oovoo.com or follow us on Twitter @ooVoo.
- Contact us -
User support – Support.oovoo.com
Facebook - facebook.com/ooVoo
Instagram – Instagram.com/ooVoo
What's New in Version 2.5.1
-Improved experience for updating your profile pic, so you can easily swap it out for new selfies!
Great way to communicate and build a business.
I'm an older user and am accustomed to speaking to people face to face verses email, text or phone. Skype was the answer that I found when doing business conferences but even it had hang ups and limitations. Then I found oovoo, well in all honesty, the kids found it for me. OoVoO made community a priority in its functions with suggestions to get connected with people you know within your database contacts. I'm able to talk to the children and see where they are if they've left with friends. Talk with my gentleman friend while he's on lunch break, discuss vacation packages with clients and teach employees the ropes on projects up and coming. All face to face from any phone of app holding device. I'd recommend this product to anyone! I even talk with my 82 year old granny on OoVoO!
Great app yet it just needs more
It was an amazing app but the paint brush fools u like u want to paint on the people faces u can't and it should have a light thing like snapchat cause when people are in dark rooms u can't see them it's not cool and then u should make more Fonts but with the system I had more issues my friend and I were oovooing and guess what it just shut off it said disconnecting and she was int the other side of the room and it wasn't a ghost so there are some improvements that need to be made but over all it was great thanks oovoo and one more thing it just stinks that u can only oovoo three people at a time and your probably like u can oovoo four people at a time but no one of them is you ok now for the real ending great app over all yet could still have some improvements 👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙#oldlady 💣
Oovoo is a great app i love the idea that you can call 7 people at a time it has messages and I do recommend u getting the app. But there is a few flaws about this app I think that you should be able to do more effects and there should be little characters when you text like viber has ( not everybody has emojis )
And also sometimes it says that people are available and for others it says last seen at bla bla bla and for others it says offline but that makes no sence when it says available does that mean that when I call and they will pick up or does that mean that there phone is on? all I'm saying is you should try to not make it as confusing. But otherwise this app is great:-)
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 14, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: oovoo LLC
- © 2012 ooVoo, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OOVOO PREMIUM ACCOUNT$0.99