ooVoo – Free Video Call, Text and Voice
By ooVoo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With ooVoo you can make free, high-quality video calls, voice calls, and send text messages to easily connect with your friends and family. Make clear and crisp video calls with up to 12 people at a time, on any device. Try it now!
• Free Video Calls—1x1 or group video calls with up to 12 people at a time with integrated one-touch calling to easily move from a chat to video call. Change group name and picture. All for free.
• Free Characters— Video chat as Cosmo the dog, POTUS, and other fun characters! (Available on iPhone 4S & higher.)
• Free Text Messaging—Robust, in-app instant messaging to send text, pictures and videos, even during a call. Awesome indeed.
• Free Voice Calls—Talk to friends and family right next door or across the world for as long as you like.
• Address Book, Facebook & Whatsapp Integration – Easily invite all your friends to ooVoo by connecting with your Address Book, and Facebook and Whatsapp accounts.
• SuperClear™—Our patented technology, SuperClear™ automatically detects and adjusts for connection speed, which means less dropped calls on the same connection as other video chat apps.
• Superior Audio – Echo cancellation for crystal-clear audio.
• ooVoo works on any type of network - clear and crisp video chat, phone, and text over 4G, 3G, LTE and WiFi without increasing data consumption.
• ooVoo Everywhere – ooVoo is cross-platform so you can talk to all your friends anytime and anywhere. Always.
• CES 2016 Innovation Awards Honoree
• Best Social Community 2016 Mobile Excellence Awards
We’re excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, concerns or feature requests, email us at iOS@oovoo.com or follow us on Twitter @ooVoo.
- Contact us -
User support – Support.oovoo.com
Facebook - facebook.com/ooVoo
Instagram – Instagram.com/ooVoo
What's New in Version 2.7.4
• Introducing the Character Store! Choose your favorite characters from our new store to add personality and fun to your video chats
• Start a video call as a character. People of Second Life rejoice
• General stability and bug fixes to improve overall performance
If your looking for an easy to use face timing app, this is it. It allows you to even oovoo people from other countries, I think, because I can oovoo with my family who are from Mexico! The reception is usually good unless you (or the other person) don't have good wifi but for the most part it's really good. I prefer this over Skype because it's easy, and unlike in Skype, I didn't have any problems whatsoever. I love how you can have filters, a profile picture, bio, and a profile background. Your contacts and messages are nice, you can mute yourself for a while or turn off the camera, couldn't have asked for a better face timing app. It does have ads but they're in the corner and don't pop up in the middle of a conversation. If you do use it a lot, just get premium. I did, it's great.
Good app! Wish there was a mute button though..
I really like this app! It's really helpful to communicate with other people, the only things I wish were added to the app is a mute button and an edit button. When people are texting in group chat I can't mute them without leaving the group or going to my settings and turning off notifications. A mute button would be really helpful! Also, a edit button for messages would be really helpful! When I make a mistake on a really long text sometimes it's annoying to see, and sometimes to other person doesn't understand. So a edit button would be SUPER helpful! Thanks for reading, bye!
This application has advertisements built in, however I just received an animated image of a topless woman with her breasts bouncing up and down wanting me to enter my age. It showed various woman undressing. I am sure Apple did not see this when they tested the app. Not only would women find this offensive, it is very inappropriate for children and illegal for minors to view. The app creators need to seriously modify their sponsors and what content they show!!
In addition to this, there needs to be a simple way to delete a text conversation instead of holding down and deleting each and every text bubble. Should be able to slide right to left and delete individual messages or go up one left with top left arrow and swipe tight to left to delete entire conversation.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 77.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: oovoo LLC
- © 2012 ooVoo, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OOVOO PREMIUM ACCOUNT$0.99