Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life is the fourth chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
More about Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life:
* Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
* A new villager selection screen lets you start with a custom tribe. For an extra challenge, try starting with only children or select a tribe full of nursing mothers!
* New, updated user interface, plus our most detailed, vivid map yet, full of exciting new puzzles.
* Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
* New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours!
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Corrected issues with rapid game progress. We are so sorry for the error on the first release.
Helpful hints part 2
CUT VINES: you have to make tools ( by placing a person on the fish bones, they'll do the rest -bring to fire etc). Then if you're doing it to make cloth, you have to be on level 2 of building so you have the cloth hut. Then get a bowl of salt water and heat it up with rock, then place person on vines, they should go grab a tool and then cut it and add to stew. Look at other reviews for further explanation about cloth.
WATER FLOW: first you have to keep putting someone on the blocked stream and making sure they clear it. Then you need someone who is adept in building and research to go to the beach the north part on the sand there is a flat rock shaped like a "C". Put person on it, it should say keystone. Drop them on it, and they'll do the rest to make h2o flow.
PURE BODY : grab someone and put them on the soap( they will add it to the river & water will get bubbly) then drop someone inside it. When they come out, they will have white circles around them. They have pure bodies. You can put more than 1 person in at a time.
FAST CRAB: get two kids and place them on the crab, it'll "distract it" and then place an adult on the grab an they should grab it.
Read if u need help
1. Removing the rocks off the pit
First you need to become a level 2 cunstuction, then put an adult on it after the rocks are gone put 4 hot rocks on it but you will need to do it one after another after u put 4 rocks in the pit put the banana leaves on top then u can cook the fruit
2. Removing the moss
You will need two kids to distract the crab(u find the crab in the sand close to the kids play in the puddles when it's raining) then get an adult to catch the crab do this until all rocks are moss free
3. Cloths making
Need to be a level 2 science a hut will appear u need to build it after its fully built get vines(near stack of wood) salt water and a rock( u will need to put an adult on it about ten times before the cloth is completely done
4. Making the kids school house
You will need to be a level 3 learning then build after it's built put an adult in it to complete the puzzle
Hope this helps I'll try to post more when I figure it all out( the reason I'm doing this is because no one helped me an thought I should help those who needs it). :)
Solving The Butterfly Puzzle
Here's how to solve the butterfly puzzle:
1. First, clear the debris in the river near the tree.
2. Next, drag an adept or master scientist onto the rock the waterfall was falling on (action should say: attempting to install keystone)
3. When that's accomplished, the water should flow over towards the bridge that leads to the research area. There should be a plant near the edge of the screen, and when you drop a person on them, it should say: stalks still recovering.
4. Wait a while until the stalks look green and insects are flying near it. If you don't have a cutting tool, make one. That's because you need to drag a person to the stalks to cut them.
5. The person should be covered in a green mist, and it should say they are covered in bug sap (or something like that)
6. Drag that villager slowly towards the tree, and wait until it says: 'Villager' sees nice dry bark'.
7. Keep dropping the villager onto the tree (with them seeing dry bark) until slit says: rubbing gunk onto tree.
8. Butterflies will reappear!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 17, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2009-2011 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.