Saver ~ Control your Expenses
By Alex Solonsky
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Featured by Apple as "App of the Week", "What's Hot", "New and Noteworthy" and "Top Grossing"
● Ranked as #1 Financial App all over the World
● Best App Ever Awards 2011 Finalist
EXPERTS ABOUT SAVER:
"Beautiful to look at and easy to use." — Macworld
"The most attractive and clever expense-tracking app I have seen. The design and attention to detail are top-notch." — ShawnBlanc.net
"One of the nicest interfaces of any app that I’ve used. It’s close to the the much loved Tweetbot and Reeder. It’s a stroke of genius by the Saver developers because it works fantastically well." — MacStories.net
"Saver manages to combine nice design with solid features, making an overall package that works very well. Our verdict 4/5" — Tap! Magazine
"Adds a surprising amount of beauty to the boring task of tracking my expenses." — iMore.com
"A fantastic option if you need to track your expenses, without hassle." — BeautifulPixels.com
"Functional and enjoyable to use. Our rating 5/5" — AppStorm.net
"Squeaky clean interface with eye-popping visuals." — The Daily
"Absolutely beautiful." — MinimalMac.com
Want to know where your money goes? Meet Saver, the easiest way to track your expenses. Simple and intuitive, it lets you make entries on the go, with just a few taps, and keeps everything organized in your pocket.
Designed with simplicity and usability, Saver holds all expenses in one place, allowing you to keep track of your budget with ease. You don’t need to be a finance guru, just set the budget, start tracking, and you will always know where your money goes.
● Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface
● Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
● Choose from 15 most useful categories
● Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos
● View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted
● Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year
● Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph
● Full-screen calendar for easy date selection
● "Backup and restore" protects you from data loss
● World currencies. See the full list on our website
● Works as standalone app. No pricey desktop software required
● Retina display friendly
● Passcode protection
In-app Help section answers most of your questions, please read it before contacting the support.
Please don't leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (the developers can't reply to you through the App Store). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email or twitter. We're glad to help our users.
If you enjoy Saver, be sure to rate it 5 stars on the App Store or tell a friend. That brings some food to our tables. Thanks in advance.
Visit our website for more info: solonsky.com/saver
Follow us for news and updates: twitter.com/saverapp
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/saverapp
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Fixes and Improvements
Sleek design, basic functionality
Having used Saver for the past few months, I don't exactly get one star reviews. It does what's promised in description, and features neat, intuitive UI. The only usability drawback is app stability - sometimes it doesn't open on my iPhone 4S, so I need to free some ram by killing apps and even restarting the phone (iOS 5.1.1).
I really wish the app had support for multiple currencies - and especially, export options. Offering an optional desktop application on the Mac App Store would be great, too. I see no reason why it couldn't have a richer functionality without sacrificing its simplicity and style.
Good Application, But...
I bought this app a month back.. It has good features.
But I faced one silly and annoying issue which stopped me from using it. I had to restore my iPhone; after making a back up; because it was noticeably slow. All the apps has been restored flawlessly except "Saver". I lost all of my trackings.
Suggestions to make it a 5 stars app:
- Add more expences categories and sub-categories. (Savings, Pharmacy, Health,....)
- Add ability to give colors for user-defined categories.
- Add ability to extract data to Excel and Numbers Sheets.
- Add ability to sync with webpages. This can be used to retrive lost data and also to track the expences online.
One Trick Pony. Save your money
The most glaring shortcoming is that you can only have one account. It's usefulness is severely limited unless you're conducting your activities from that one account (and you can't seem to be able to add to your balance). I don't know about you, but I have many different spending accounts with funds earmarked for this or that and would love being able to do just what this app does across those multiple accounts that I should also be able to name. Hard to believe the developers put together such nice slick screens (the graphs are great), but completely miss the boat for things so obvious. Don't buy this until they get their act together.