Forgotten Places - Lost Circus HD
By Andriy Pertsov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Obsessed by dreams of a mysterious circus, Joy awakens each night with tears and the dreadful feeling that her waking life is the real nightmare. Why are these recurring visions troubling her and why does she sense such a strong connection to a place that she has never been before? Could it be that the circus is real?
Follow Joy as she discovers the real-life source of her nightmares. Search for clues to help spark Joy's memories of a forgotten past. Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items in an eerie quest for answers.
- Reveal the meaning behind strange dreams in this eerie Hidden Object encounter.
- Wander the ruins of an abandoned circus on a dark and stormy night.
- Search for clues to reveal signs and spark memories of a forgotten past.
- Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items.
- Enjoy Casual or Expert mode while also playing a bonus side quest
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian languages
*IMPORTANT: This is a big game and requires either an iPad, or iPhone 3GS or newer, or a 3rd gen iPod Touch or newer. It must be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection.
*NOTE: Forgotten Places: Lost Circus is also available as a game for your PC/Mac at GameHouse.com
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- The new iPad and iOS 5.1 support
Fun HO Adventure
I only occasionally play HO games as I tend to prefer full Point & Click adventures, but I grabbed this one during a sale and it turned out to be a lot of fun. The story keeps you at it to find out what happened next. The game played well on my iPad 1 and the graphics were crisp and clear. The game never bugged me with ads or constantly asked me to rate it. I just finished this one and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I will be keeping my eye out for more Forgotten Places adventures on iOS.
Better on the iPhone than iPad
I bought this game for my iPad last year and wasn't very impressed, but playing it again via the iPhone was a much better experience. The graphics were so crisp and overall enjoyable. Most Big Fish games are better via the iPhone for this same reason in my opinion. It was too short though, it could've ended better and been a bit longer. I liked the mini games, they were different.
Interesting and addictive game. Mini games not boring and storyline keeps you attention.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2012
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 183 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Andriy Pertsov
- © Sungift Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.