By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing, with new Social Features!
With Photosynth’s new social features it’s easier than ever to get your best work noticed!
Photosynth for iOS is the panorama creation app that makes it easy and fun to capture and share interactive panoramas of the places, people, and events that are important to you. Using the latest in computer vision techniques, you can create panoramas not only from left to right, but also up and down, enabling you to capture a full sphere.
Once you’ve created a panorama, share it as an interactive experience on Photosynth, Facebook, Twitter, or in email (using the free Photosynth service) or as a simple image. Interactive panoramas you share publicly can be viewed by anyone, are searchable, and may be featured by Photosynth and Bing to be seen by millions!
Join the Photosynth community to share your view of the world while getting inspired by other panorama enthusiasts. Explore panoramas, users, and tags featured by Photosynth. Search for amazing images from the Photosynth community. Like, share, and comment on your favorite finds, then customize your newsfeed by following users and tags you enjoy the most. Share your panoramas, accumulate likes, comments, and follows, and soon your masterpieces could be featured by Photosynth and Bing to be seen by millions!
Connect the Photosynth application with the Ricoh Theta to instantly capture a full 360-degree panorama for even easier sharing! Get more info at http://theta360.com.
• See your panoramas take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
• Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
• See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
• Sharp, seamless results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
• Zoom, pan, and rotate your panorama in any direction with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
• Share your view of the world with the PHOTOSYNTH COMMUNITY
• SEARCH AND EXPLORE panoramas from the Photosynth community to discover new amazing interactive images
• LIKE, SHARE, AND COMMENT on the creations of other photo enthusiasts
• Build a personal NEWSFEED by following your favorite content creators and popular topics
• Jump-start your newsfeed by following Photosynth’s RECOMMENDED USERS AND TAGS
• Get NOTIFICATIONS when your panoramas are liked or commented on, when you are followed, or when Photosynth has featured one of your creations
• Connect with the RICOH THETA to instantly capture 360-degree panoramas (get more info at http://theta360.com)
• Share images or interactive panoramas to FACEBOOK or TWITTER
• Share in EMAIL to send images of your panoramas directly to friends
• Your panorama images are available to any app from the CAMERA ROLL
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Version 1.6.5 provides the following updates:
•Native support for iOS8
•Fix for camera access crash on launch
I haven't really used the app since the update, so I don't know about the crashes, but overall I find that I use this app all the time. Love it. The only things that would make it better would be if they had an opposite option where you could photograph an object from every angle so you could capture it from all sides and if I could download an app to my Mac to be able to save the files and view them without needing Internet or wifi (just have it all on the computer in file form for longevity). Please, please, please? That would be amazing.
I have pics from Chichenitza and I have pics of my fiancé's business through various stages of growth (that's been fun to document), among many other things. It's fun and captures a moment in your life from your perspective.
I don't write reviews anymore, but I thought this app was so great at what it does, I had to write one. Recently staying at a hotel while on vacation, our room had a nicely modeled bathroom, so nice we thought it would make a good design for our own bathroom remodel. I used this app to take a 360 panoramic that I could show to the builder. Nicely done, Microsoft!
Every time I try to take a picture is crashes. Every. Single. Time. I went to take a regular photo and it said I had no space left to do it, so I thought maybe if I deleted photos it would work. I needed to delete all my photos anyways beings I am heading on a vacation, so I thought I might as well try it. Delete all my photos and it STILL crashes. It starts up fine but once I try to take a picture, it crashes. Can I not find a decent panorama app that doesn't crash and will actually work decently? Ugh!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.