By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing, with new Social Features! – Now in Version 1.6.2
With Photosynth’s new social features it’s easier than ever to get your best work noticed!
Photosynth for iOS is the panorama creation app that makes it easy and fun to capture and share interactive panoramas of the places, people, and events that are important to you. Using the latest in computer vision techniques, you can create panoramas not only from left to right, but also up and down, enabling you to capture a full sphere.
Once you’ve created a panorama, share it as an interactive experience on Photosynth, Facebook, Twitter, or in email (using the free Photosynth service) or as a simple image. Interactive panoramas you share publicly can be viewed by anyone, are searchable, and may be featured by Photosynth and Bing to be seen by millions!
Join the Photosynth community to share your view of the world while getting inspired by other panorama enthusiasts. Explore panoramas, users, and tags featured by Photosynth. Search for amazing images from the Photosynth community. Like, share, and comment on your favorite finds, then customize your newsfeed by following users and tags you enjoy the most. Share your panoramas, accumulate likes, comments, and follows, and soon your masterpieces could be featured by Photosynth and Bing to be seen by millions!
Connect the Photosynth application with the Ricoh Theta to instantly capture a full 360-degree panorama for even easier sharing! Get more info at http://theta360.com.
• See your panoramas take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
• Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
• See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
• Sharp, seamless results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
• Zoom, pan, and rotate your panorama in any direction with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
• Share your view of the world with the PHOTOSYNTH COMMUNITY
• SEARCH AND EXPLORE panoramas from the Photosynth community to discover new amazing interactive images
• LIKE, SHARE, AND COMMENT on the creations of other photo enthusiasts
• Build a personal NEWSFEED by following your favorite content creators and popular topics
• Jump-start your newsfeed by following Photosynth’s RECOMMENDED USERS AND TAGS
• Get NOTIFICATIONS when your panoramas are liked or commented on, when you are followed, or when Photosynth has featured one of your creations
• Connect with the RICOH THETA to instantly capture 360-degree panoramas (get more info at http://theta360.com)
• Share images or interactive panoramas to FACEBOOK or TWITTER
• Share in EMAIL to send images of your panoramas directly to friends
• Your panorama images are available to any app from the CAMERA ROLL
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Photosynth goes social! Join the Photosynth community to share your view of the world while getting inspired by other panorama enthusiasts. Share your panoramas, accumulate likes, comments, and follows, and soon your masterpieces could be featured by Photosynth and Bing to be seen by millions!
•Search and explore panoramas from the Photosynth community to discover new amazing interactive images
•Like, share, and comment on the creations of other photo enthusiasts
•Build a personal newsfeed by following your favorite content creators and popular topics
•Jump-start your newsfeed by following recommended users and tags
•Get notified when your panoramas are liked or commented on, when you are followed, or when Photosynth has featured one of your creations
•Connect the Photosynth application with the Ricoh Theta to instantly capture a full 360-degree panorama for even easier sharing (get more info at http://theta360.com)
Version 1.6.2 fixes a bug that prevented panoramas from being shared via Twitter
From my point of view, a college freshman that travels alot and needs to be praised by others on the social media, this is a wonderful app... Not only creates amazing panorama pictures but can also give you the option to share them through a little "community" of people using and showing off their skills.
Though its not the best state of the art on panoramic pictures, it's an app that creates above decent pictures. It's really easy to use since its self explanatory, and take only a few seconds to get used to it.
The only request I have would be to improve the image quality since it can sometimes be a bit blurry.
Other than that I give this app 10/10
One of the best apps I use!
This is an app I use all the time for work and play. Love many of the new features. I don't use social networking myself, but can see how this is a great tool for those that do. If you have not tried it give it a go. Great work guys!
This immersive panoramic app is pretty good. It works quite well at stitching the automatic shooting together. However it has a minor flaw in not being able to copy and paste the URL. This should be a very simple thing to do. Manual copying of the URL hex is a pain in the rear. Hope someone gets over their anti-apple attitude and quickly fix it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.