Smart Alarm Clock Pro ++
By GRsoft Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** New version coming out soon**
Smart Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPad into a beautiful digital clock and alarm clock. It even displays live local weather, traffic conditions, rss news and much more.
Leave your iPhone or iPad on the nightstand as a clock and wake you up with your favorites iPod music or one of the 20 built-in alarm sound. Smart Alarm Clock pro gives you many options.
- Traffic information
- Weather , current weather and when the alarm will go off
- Use iPod music as alarm ringtones.
- touch anywhere for snooze
Smart Alarm Clock Pro for iPhone and iPad gives you the functionality of 6 of the best apps available.
★ Alarm app
★ News app
★ Clock app
★ Weather app
★ Traffic info app
★ Flashlight app
• Outstanding LCD display: in different colors 12 or 24 hour format
• Vertical and horizontal positions
• Repeat alarm any day, weekdays and weekends
• Snooze function
• Snooze – click anywhere for Snooze
• Alarm indicator on the main screen
• Select the song / playlist as alarm
• 20 special built-in alarm sounds
• Vibrate ON / OFF
• Alarm works even if the screen is locked
• Real-time - local weather with temperatures in your area
• Displays the current weather and weather information at the time you wake up
• Access to both Celsius and Fahrenheit
• 7-day forecast
• Set location manually or automatically
• Lookup weather for any City in the world
• Get news from your favorite RSS feeds!
• Plan your route
• See Traffic information
• Put Location A and B (Set: Street name, city, zip, code and country)
• You can hide unwanted functions
• Shake Flashlight
• 50 positive quotes
• Display your own photo album
What's New in Version 3.2
Other Apps section added.
Bad- somewhat useful if you live in Chicago
Write up says a new version is coming, but no date to know if this is current - or form a year ago?
Clock display, the most important part, is very hard to see. Analog option is needed.
Traffic shows for Chicago only.
News is limited to Yahoo only. Should allow user to choose another source.
Weather: user needs to know what's coming up on current day. All this gives for current day is a large display with very little information (hi/low temperature) and then a similar bar for the next week. This should be configurable so that user can have option to use that space for what is coming up soon.
Will the promised upgrade cost money? Why trust this company that it will be any better than this?
Borrows alarm sounds from those already preloaded on iPhone. Did not load the correct weather from my town (fairbanks, AK). Other features and functions of this app looked promising.
this thing is very unpolished. many little bugs take away from experience. also design needs work (who puts light blue text over light gray background? the result is practically invisible text)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 20, 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GRsoft Labs
- © Grsoft Labs 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.