Pat the Bunny
By Random House Digital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The classic children’s book has made the hop onto iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch in this award-winning interactive app that is perfect for little fingers and big imaginations.
* Featured in Entertainment Weekly, "5 Fabulous Kids' Book Apps" - Feb 2012
* Top Kids App for Holiday Gifts 2011 – Common Sense Media
* Named one of the TOP TEN APPS of 2011 by School Library Journal
* Editor's Choice Award – Children's Technology Review
* Rated 4 Stars (out of 4) by USA TODAY
* “Loads of fun” - MSNBC.com
* Featured on ABCNEWS.com
* Rated 5 Stars (out of 5) by Common Sense Media
* “I’d recommend it to anyone with small children” -Digital-Storytime.com
* #1 iPad Book App – April 2011
* Featured as New & Noteworthy by Apple – April 2011
Designed especially for toddlers and preschoolers, the app features 14 fully interactive scenes your kids can tap, swipe, and explore.
Your kids will giggle with delight as they play hide and seek with Bunny, pop bubbles in the bathtub, make music in the kitchen, catch butterflies in the garden, and much more.
Plus, on devices with front-facing cameras, kids will be amazed to find they can “look in the mirror” and see their smiling reflection.
Packed with so much to see and do, and so many adorable surprises, your kids will want to play with each page again and again!
Based on the beloved book by Dorothy Kunhardt.
—14 interactive scenes for kids to explore
—An Easter egg hunt in every scene
—A magical paint mode transforms every page into a colorable activity
—Immersive music and playful sound effects
—Optimized for Retina Display and iPhone 5
THREE WAYS TO READ:
—Watch and listen as words are highlighted while the text is read aloud
—Turn off the narration and read at your own pace
—Record your own voice to play on each page
GIFT THIS APP: This app makes the perfect gift for new mothers! Just click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes App Store.
ABOUT PAT THE BUNNY: pat the bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt has been known as baby’s first gift for over 70 years. Originally published in 1940, pat the bunny was the first interactive book of its kind and a pioneer in baby development. Since then, thanks to Dorothy’s daughter, Edith Kunhardt, pat the bunny has expanded to include new and wonderful characters and stories that will be entertaining children for generations to come.
What's New in Version 3.9
Easter update - and bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Random House Digital, Inc.
- © 2011 PENK, Inc. Application © 2011 Random House, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.