**NOTE: Not compatible with iPhone 7 devices and iPad Pro devices.**
Start your adventure!
TouchArcade's Best iPad Games 2010!
PC Gamer Game of the Year!
IGN's Best of E3!
Adventure Gamers Game of the Year!
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
EPISODE 4: THE TRIAL AND EXECUTION OF GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD
Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island, but forget about a hero's welcome. Handed over to De Singe by the backstabbing Morgan LeFlay, Guybrush is seized by an angry mob and put on trial! With a silk-tongued prosecutor in his face and a hangman's noose dangling over his neck, Guybrush must figure out how to defend himself against grave accusations.
* Fourth part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Tales from the Borderlands
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Minecraft: Story Mode
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
Ratings and Reviews
These five chapters (separate apps) are a wonderful way to end the Monkey Island franchise. It's also inspired me to get the older games, which also are filled with wit and fun puzzles.
These work well on my iPad Pro 9.7" (2016), except for episode 5 that has a graphics glitch, like polygons are flickering off and on. It's still enjoyable, and I hope the bug will be fixed.
I was reluctant to buy it based on previous reviews, but eventually caved because I missed the old Monkey Island I used to play on the amiga. The graphics are amazing, the puzzles are challenging, the characters are likable, and the jokes are funny. Couldn’t ask for more, and the price rules. I’m reposting this comment on the other episodes.
Failure to function
Once again I've wasted money on this crappy game. It's sold on Apple apps but does NOT function on iPad Pro. As soon as attempt made to play it defaults out to main screen.
This was newest version, I hoped it would work and I was ripped off again!
- Telltale Games
- 484.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2016. Telltale, Telltale Games and the Telltale Games logo are registered trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.