Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer is a medical image viewer for the iPad that makes use of nephosity's patent pending technology, is the latest in medical imaging innovation! It supports reading the DICOM format ( the industry standard for storing medical images) and the most common imaging modalities. Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer supports fast user interaction for the most common actions, including zoom, pan, windowing (brightness and contrast adjustment) using multitouch gestures.
Additionally, Jack Imaging Medical Image Viewer features real-time streaming of medical images and collaboration of those images with other users of the same app. Real time streaming means you no longer have to wait until the entire DICOM series is downloaded to view the images. Collaboration means multiple users can view the same image, regardless of their location. The collaboration is fast and scalable to a roomful of users, and synchronizes the screen cursor, object measurements, and user annotations.
- View DICOM images
- View transformation (zoom, pan) using two finger multi-touch
- Adjust window width & level using one finger drag
- Measure object size and area
- Key frame management
- Annotate (using pins and/or arrows) objects of interest
- Full image resolution. Images will NOT be scaled down to 1024x1024.
- View the full image intensity window.
- Full GPU optimized rendering. Window operations are FAST and responsive.
- Internationalization support. Convert DICOMs encoded in non-English languages to Unicode.
- On demand streaming of images
- iOS 6.1+
- iPad (4th generation, late 2012 release) for FDA cleared capabilities
- an account on Jack Imaging (http://jackimaging.com) to upload and access your DICOM images
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- update for 64bit
- misc UI fixes
- iOS7 is now the minimum version requirement