Lists, things to do or to remember - with ListBook and its elegant user interface, creating as many lists as you want is a breeze.
- Universal app (for iPhone and iPad) with iCloud sync between iOS and OSX devices
- Notifications: set reminders on your list items
- Recurring reminders
- Move list items to other lists
- Send lists via email or AirDrop, the recipient can open them in ListBook.
- Send lists as text over iMessage
- Import TXT files
- Tag items with different colors to highlight them
- Create as many lists as you want (and sort them)
- Assign category icons to your lists to distinguish them from each other
- Colorize each of your lists with a bunch of beautiful colors
- Optimized for Voice Over
Innovative gestures and shortcuts:
- Pull to quickly create a new list or list item
- Press the small + button to quickly add multiple items
- Swipe right in the detail view to go back
- Hide finished tasks
- Change font size in settings
- For every list you can decide whether to show unchecked items on the badge or not
- Sort the list items, delete all, select all
- ListBook is optimized for Voice Over with all translated languages bellow
ListBook is translated in, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Russia, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified)
ListBook works perfectly with the ListBook Mac app on the MacAppStore
- Support for new iPads
Ratings and Reviews
No filter = dead to me
This has been my favorite app for grocery lists because I could sort by color. Green for produce, Blue for frozen, etc. Without the filter option I have to shop using a list that's a mile long, so bye. No, thanks.
The last bastion of simplicity and efficiency
According the celebrated Italian novelist and semiotician Umberto Eco, “The list is the origin of culture. (…) It has an irresistible magic.” Should these assertions be deemed to be correct, then ListBook must be considered an ode to such a timeless cultural expression. Why, you may ask? Simply because it stays completely out of your way! Via a smooth, elegant, unobtrusive and yet very nice-looking interface, ListBook empowers its users with vast flexibility, making itself a highly worthy receptacle for every thoughtfully-crafted list the human mind can conceive. However, in order to preserve such a privileged position, it is imperative that it does not incur in the very same mistake almost every preceding lists app has — that of letting itself be contaminated by uncalled for features such as due dates, priorities, tags, notifications, etc. Keeping it from reaching true perfection I can only pinpoint the absence of a Web interface to backup our lists to and edit them from, which the developers have already proved to possess the know-how to do — their personal finance app, MoneyBook (highly recommended!), is accompanied by a great webapp. Even so, make no mistake: this app is worth every penny!
Desperately needs two changes
(1) The "Delete This Note" button and "Delete All Notes" buttons are adjacent and there is no "Are you sure you want to do this?" confirmation screen. If you are off slightly you delete all your notes at once. Hope your iCloud backup is working.
(2) No "undo" button. It'd be pretty great if you could just hit undo when you do misclick and delete all your notes, but you can't.
I love the simplicity of the interface but for something I rely on so heavily (writing things I need to do, things I owe to people, ideas I have, etc.) I just can't keep using this app. I am a pretty careful person but I've had my finger slip and lose everything too many times, and the iCloud safety net just isn't enough.
- noidentity gmbh
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 noidentity gmbh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.