Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put the pedal to the metal in this high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, street racer. Speed, drift, dodge, ram and race your way to legendary status in career mode, or just dive in to a quick arcade race. Race illegal puts you in the driving seat, as you take on other racers in a variety of game modes. Win races to win cash, spend it on super powered upgrades for your ride and burn some rubber!
"Imagine your favorite racing game. Now imagine it on your iPhone. That’s Race illegal." — Touch Reviews
• A true arcade racing experience in the palm of your hands.
• A range of supercars and countless optimization combinations.
• Take part in a story-driven career mode or dive into a quick race.
• Five different race modes, each challenging a different driving skill.
• Stunning graphics and destruction visuals as well as authentic engine sound effects that are different for every car.
• Give your racer a personal flare with extravagant paintjobs.
• Smash your old times and beat your friends for endless replay value.
• Special effects like motion blur, nitro boost and slow motion.
• Supports both the latest devices with full effects (iPad2, iPhone4) and older models (iPhone 3G).
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.3
We sent our cars to the garage for a small tune up and a wash while we squashed some bugs on the road. We've also added support for seven languages and improved the speed of our servers. Now get out there and burn some rubber with your friends online!
This game is pretty fun, I mean sure, if you like highly unrealistic driving with highly realistic reflections, shadows, and motion blur, the drifting mechanics are pretty terrible, cars feel too stiff and the horizon tilt is broken, the variety of tracks are almost pathetic, but really what do you expect from something that cost 99c, I'm not really trying to give this game a bad review, because progressing through cars and career is pretty fast and rewarding. My advice: make tracks smoother, fix the drifting to make it look like actual drifting, more tracks in general, maybe add some ramps, split sections. I'll give it about a 6/10.
I have an old iOS and it was hard to find a descent race game. This one is really fun, I totally recommend it.
The best app
I recommend this app the best!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 183 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Apetrus
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cars and decals$0.99
- Race modes and tracks$0.99