By Alexander Repty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Foodish makes dining and drinking twice as much fun.
Foodish provides an elegant and convenient daily and weekly overview of all entered meals and drinks.
A candy bar is a small sin, a chocolate cake is a big one.
If we're honest, we know exactly what we should avoid in healthy diet. That's why Foodish doesn't require you to put your food on a scale. Entering anything is easy and quickly done: just choose how healthy your food is, enter a title and/or snap a picture - and you're done!
Foodish records what meals and drinks you had in a hands-on manner and gives a valuable overview how healthy or unhealthy a diet is.
Foodish is the elegant and modern way to track a diet for all those who don't want to mess with scales and calories or just want to eat more healthily.
And if you had something special: tell it your friends! Foodish supports Twitter and Facebook. Also, there's direct Wikipedia integration, so you know what you get when you're being served Saltimbocca.
Version 1.1 now offers a more diverse experience. Due to popular demand, Foodish supports adding notes to your items. Also, Foodish records location data and displays all of your entries in a handy map for future reference.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Full iPhone 5 support and new iOS 6.0 features.
- Introducing a mapping feature, so you can see where you had that delicious meal.
- Introducing a notes feature, so you can keep tabs on various other aspects of your diet.
- Added the option to re-use old photos or even complete entries.
- Optimized the statistics view, which now rotates according to your device's orientation.
- In statistics, you can now page between weeks by swiping the graph left-to-right and vice versa.
- Added a quick snap feature for easy picture-taking from the main screen.
- Added more helpful error messages.
- Fine-tuned various images.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various animation improvements.
- Removed iOS 4.x support (minimum required version is now iOS 5.1).
Great photo journal - needs more features
I love having an easy-to-use app for keeping a food journal, and I despise the apps that have you look up the foods in a database and keep track of calories! I just want to be mindful of what I'm eating, and this s a great tool for that. I wish it had more social media built in, specifically the ability to set up a profile and follow friends who use it. I would also love to be able to easily share my journal with friends who are not users. The Facebook sharing feature crashes every time I try.
Great visual recording ap
This is a great ap that is super clean and easy to use. It gets four stars because I wish it had a time stamp on the entries. Other than that it's a perfect non calorie obsessive way to keep track of your food! Its like having your own non public blog. like to count servings of fruit and vegetables at the end of the day, got to make sure I get my five a day!
I like that it doesn't have calories, makes me be mindful of what I eat without feeling neurotic. Could use timestamps on the pictures, but overall definitely worth the $2
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 22, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Alexander Repty
- © 2011-2013 Alexander Repty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.