Ticket to Ride
By Days Of Wonder, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans".
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution.
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-app purchases
• Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordics map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps.
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
What's New in Version 2.1
• New content: the Nordic Countries board is now available as an in-app purchase. And it’s a vertical map. More maps to come in 2016!
• New Achievements are available: be the first one to accomplish them!
• Bug fix: Achievements are now saved properly. Don’t hesitate to re-accomplish them!
• Various other bug fixes and user interface enhancements.
Way to buggy
Not sure why they can't ever seem to fix the bugs on the online playing. Fails to authenticate. How about work on fixing some bugs for an update. Pretty much gets worse and worse with each update. If they can get this fixed the game is amazingly fun and well worth the money. Until then it isn't worth anything.
Please fix local gaming!
With the latest round of updates, local gaming seems to be very buggy and/or doesn't work! I am no longer able to join (and others are no longer able to join) games they (or I) create. Please fix! Would otherwise give this game a 5-star rating.
No left hand support
The left hand option no longer works. Did they test this update at all? Wish I could go back to the previous version. Why have an option that doesn't work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 23, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 254 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Days of Wonder
- © Days of Wonder 2012-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910$0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe$4.99
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland$3.99
- Legendary Asia$3.99
- Nordic Countries$2.99
- Ticket to Ride Nordic Special Pack$4.99