Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LAUNCH PROMOTION: Only $1.99 now! // Featured on New & Noteworthy in Japan App Store!
♥ The Fastest Way To Write On The iPad ♥
Heart Writer is the simple yet powerful text editor that supports 40 desktop-level keyboard shortcuts for quick and easy editing.
Using Heart Writer on iPad, you can concentrate on writing and wouldn't miss your professor's or lecturer's speech.
How? For example, here's a list of what you can do in just ONE tap (swiping) in Heart Writer.
1. Type brackets [ ] (8 taps on regular keyboard).
2. Delete a word "Archaeology" (more than 10 taps Delete key or double tap on regular keyboard).
3. Type a word "Phenomenon" (tap the keyboard 10 times on regular keyboard).
and much more!
✔ Swipe your finger (very easy!)
- Tap it, or swipe your finger in one of four directions to write a text or to perform a shortcut function.
✔ 90 custom texts and shortcut functions in one screen. (just using 0.8 inch height!)
- 45 visible and 45 while holding the "Heart" key.
✔ 40 Desktop-Level Shortcut Functions
- Copy, Paste, Select All, Cut, Undo, Redo, Forward Delete, Date and Time
- Move a cursor left (or right) one character / word / paragraph or to the top (or end) of the document
- Select a text one character / word / paragraph left (or right) or to the top (or end) of the document
- Delete the previous/next word, Select the current paragraph
- Find next/previous, Replace, Find and replace, Replace All
✔ Customization and Presets
- Create a new key and customize it with shortcut functions and your own texts.
- Store these keys into Presets; for example, prepare a "chemical elements" key for your chemistry class!
✔ International Keyboards Support
- 한국어, 日本語, 中國語, العربية, and any other language supported by iPad (iOS 4.2 or higher) work with a key.
- Supports Emoji too! (Heart Writer doesn't include Emoji.)
✔ Smart Save
- Dropbox and Google Docs™ support!
- We call it "Smart Save." Let's say you uploaded a document named "US History" to Dropbox or Google Docs™. Uploading the same document will just update "US History" in your Dropbox or Google Docs™ account. But if "US History" in the cloud was modified by other programs, Heart Writer will ask you if you want to overwrite modified "US History" in your Dropbox. Or Heart Writer will just create a new "US History" in your Google Docs™ to avoid accidental overwriting since Google Docs™ allows the multiple documents with the same filename.
- iTunes sharing support; connect your iPad to iTunes and transfer documents to your computer.
- or just email your document.
- Caution for Dropbox uploading: there are the filename length limits for non-English characters (different length limits for each language). The short English title is recommended for successful uploading!
♥♥ Heart Writer is not for creating a beautiful document, but it's designed for users to write and edit simple documents very quickly in iPad and send them to other great word processors in iPad or your desktop via mail/Dropbox/Google Docs™. ♥♥
Caution: Heart Writer requires iOS 4.2 or later.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Bug fixes (landscape mode bug)
Very good app
I like heart writer very much. It is a very useful app.
Only suggestion, please make the "heard button" a toggle instead of a hold while select.
Thanks for a useful tool.