Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EvoAssist is an innovative new product that turns an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a universal home environmental controller. With flexible, easy to use control via touch screen or external switches it can be configured to any user’s needs, whether physically disabled or able bodied.
Working with the latest technology, EvoAssist has been designed to integrate seamlessly with RSLSteeper’s comprehensive range of home control peripherals. This innovative new product provides users with independent and total control of their environment, using a mainstream device which does not label the user as being disabled.
Facilitating a huge range of everyday tasks from answering telephones, opening curtains, raising alarms, unlocking doors and changing television channels, EvoAssist is designed to offer users independence and control of their home environment.
- Easy to use touch or switch scanning interface
- Display options including text or icons
- Audio and visual prompting available
- Infrared and RF radio control
- Remote switch for wireless operation
- Can be used as basic communication device with selectable pre-recorded phrases
- Can be used with existing RSLSteeper and other third party peripherals
To find out more email or call 0113 207 0449
What's New in Version 3.1.7
iOS 7 Compatibility
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hugh Steeper Limited
- © RSLSteeper 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.