Take notes and draw on your iPad™ with the best app in the store for handwritten notes, sketching, mind mapping, and more!
Express yourself with multiple pens, each customizable with multiple colors, line widths, and transparency/opacity.
Annotate photos and maps.
Pinch zoom in and out of details.
Organize notes/drawings into notebooks. Use tags for finer levels of notepad organization and management.
Share using Twitter and email to send PNG images and PDFs..
Create multi-page hand-written PDF documents.
Write notes with a stylus comfortably with the palm guard.
Supports the Apple VGA connector and AirPlay Mirroring. Simultaneously display on your iPad and a second monitor or projector.
Uses vector graphics so you can export your notes as vector-based PDFs, which are compatible with desktop applications such as Adobe Illustrator™!
- iCloud Support:
+ Automatic synch between iOS devices
- native ".neunote" file support (email, "Open in…", import, export)
- export/mail notebook pages as ZIP of JPG or PNG files
- import from iTunes and Dropbox (.neunote files only)
- line styles (solid, dashed, dotted)
- line arrow styles (filled, unfilled, circle)
- custom colors and color palette management
- Lock elements on the page
- Thinner lines (.1 pt)
- Sort notebooks by title, date created or date modified
- View notebooks as thumbnails grid or as a list
- Export to DropBox
- Set page size
- Edit elements
- Image editor- Selection tool (allows move, cut, copy, paste of elements)
- Move, resize, rotate elements
- Align, arrange elements
- Group elements
See the demo video: http://youtu.be/ebSVI1l8a9I
Please send comments and feedback to email@example.com.
Fixed split screen issues and crash exporting to Dropbox.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app EVER!!
I can’t believe I spent money on this app. I think Microsoft Paint works better than this...
Then I try to contact developer and their website doesn’t work, what a joke!
Excellent app! Does exactly what it says!
There are so many handwriting apps out there today that are trying to do all kinds of things except focus on the exact thing that the app says it’s going to do. This app does it and does it well. I’ve been trying to find an app that I can take quick notes or long notes in meetings on my iPhone. A lot of “notetaking apps“ are also trying to do and annotation, etc. This app is easy to use and has a clean interface. Lots of room to write. It has multiple sized paper, just Open app, click a new page and start writing. It does have a the right amount of features though that help make your notes Express what you need.
If I could just one feature it would be to provide iCloud support. That is to create a folder in iCloud and save files there.
Thank you again to the developers. Great job!
I keep coming back to this. It can help you create just about anything. The only problem I have is that sometimes I'd like to take typewritten notes, and that's very cumbersome. But for that I'd give it 5 stars.
- neu.Pen LLC
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 neu.Pen LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.