Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Electronic agenda to store email/web addresses, phone-numbers and text-data (postal-addresses, personal/confidential data etc.).
Just a click of the mouse, and it dials phone-numbers and launches your emailer with pre-compiled email-address or connects to the Web through a http or ftp address.
It can import relevant data from Contacts, vCards and ldif/csv formats (i.e. Thunderbird etc.), and export data in vCard and ldif/csv formats (i.e. importable by Contacts, Thunderbird etc.).
• All user-entered data are encrypted.
• Data-Backup (encrypted).
• Dialing via modem or through the speakers.
• Sending Mail (To, Cc, Bcc).
• Reduced Rate code (012 or other) supplied when necessary.
• Phone-line security by relevant code.
• Portability (i.e. moving from a country to another will set the right phone country-code).
• 'Reminder' function: every day it can remind you about any matching date (birthday, wedding-day etc.) in the database.
• Printing of mailing labels (Avery 18/21/24) and envelopes.
• Name of months in several languages.
The second screenshot shows the app in reduced view: clicking the internet or the phone icon, you can send emails or make phone-calls.
What's New in Version 4.1.7
Added Company and Department fields.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 05, 2014
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.1 or later