By Charmtech Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capti offers a new approach to consuming digital content: instead of staring at the screen, use Capti to listen to everything you want to read on the go and at your leisure. You can listen to any content from the Web, GoogleDrive, or Dropbox. Whether you are a student, a language learner, a commuter, a busy professional, a retiree, or a person with print disabilities, Capti will improve your productivity and make your reading more enjoyable.
Besides iOS, you can use Capti in the Firefox browser on Windows and Mac computers (English only). Please visit www.captivoice.com in your Firefox browser, open the “Download” tab, and install the Capti Firefox add-on. You can also add web pages (in any language) to Capti from almost any browser – simply install the Capti Bookmarklet from the same “Download” tab at www.captivoice.com.
APP STORE TESTIMONIALS:
"A must have for parents" - Garrets24601
"This will change the way I travel" - Detroitmakeovers
"It'll be the best app for readers! " - Abhimanyu B.
"...the best TTS browser for iPhone..." - Simonsezno
"…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising - whatever." - Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com
"Capti Narrator offers me an attractive solution to the challenge of reading my iPhone while on the elliptical every morning." - Peter Himler, Forbes.com
"I highly recommend the use of CAPTI." - Ben Maynigo, Asian Journal USA
"…godsend for busy multitaskers. " - Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News
HOW TO USE CAPTI:
* Choose from many beautiful voices speaking in a variety of languages and accents
* Get content from several sources and in various formats: PDF, DOC, EPUB, PPT, and more
* Use the built-in web browser to find news, blogs, and other web pages you want to read
* Tap the + button to add any article to Playlist and listen to it right away or save it for later
* Tap and hold any link to add it to the Playlist without ever opening the linked web page
* Press the Links button to view any web page as a simplified list of article links
* Connected - get content from the Browser, Clipboard, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and more
* Liberating - listen to e-books, documents, and web pages, instead of reading from the screen
* Organized - use the Playlist to organize your content, save it for later or listen to it right away
* Ubiquitous - listen on iPhone, iPod, or iPad; sync your Playlist and continue from the same spot
* Focused - listen only to the main content in webpages, skipping ads, menus, and other clutter
* Mobile - listen on the road, on the plane, in the gym, on a walk, even when you are offline
* Personalized - choose from many beautiful voices and accents, and set your preferred speech rate
* Intelligent - Capti reassembles the articles that are spread across multiple webpages
* Versatile - listen to content in PDF, EPUB, HTML, TXT, DOC, PPT, RTF, ODT, and more
* Accessible - Capti Narrator works seamlessly with VoiceOver screen-reader
* Social - share content with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, via Email or SMS
* Multilingual - listen to your content in any of the supported languages
CAPTI SPEAKS IN:
Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
* Some web pages may not load in the playlist
GET IN TOUCH:
* Want to help? – Send suggestions and bug reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Visit us at: www.captivoice.com and follow us on social networks.
* Synthetic voices are powered by:
- Acapela Group: http://www.acapela-group.com
- IVONA Software: http://www.ivona.com
- Neospeech: http://www.neospeech.com/
* Screen-shots of www.newscientist.com are used for demonstration purposes only
What's New in Version 1.9
Free Voice Upgrade: the top quality IVONA voices are now even better!
Support of organization accounts access to Bookshare
How did I live without this app?!
This app is seriously the best app on my iPhone. And I have been an iPhone user since almost the beginning. I can turn virtually anything… Including my e-books into audiobooks and play them in a variety of voices at any speed I choose. I would pay $50 for this app. But it was free!
What an app!!!!!
This is a must-have app for those people that don't really have time to read articles during the day. You can set up this app to have articles ready to dictate on your drive home or just too tired to read an article . Just get this app!!!
EXACTLY what I've wanted for so long!!!
If you do any amount of research and commonly do that research on your phone then Having an app which allows you to copy and paste papers and pages to be read off to you much like a podcast is a huge time saver!!! This app company rocks!!!! THANK YOU
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 31, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Charmtech Labs LLC
- © 2011 Charmtech Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases