DocAS - PDF Converter, Annotate PDF, Take Notes and Good Reader
By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DocAS lets you take note, sketch your ideas, annotate PDFs, convert other document format to PDF, do presentation, read documents, record your meetings and classes, and share your notes/documents on your iPad, All-in-One.
Featured on 148Apps, AppAdvice, Macworld, PCWorld...
- Highlight features
* Real-time collaboration, you can real-time present or discuss your DocAS documents with your remote attendees.
* Shapes Recognition
Draw and auto-detect, then generate shape intelligently, like: lines, ellipse, star, polygons...
* Ruler Locator
When moving or editing shape, picture, text... object, the ruler can help locate the more accurate locations.
* Build-in PDF converter
Convert MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, iWorks document, web page, RTF, Text ... formats to PDF, then you can annotate it.
* Capture from Web
Build-in Browser, Snap current web page and convert it to PDF
- Document reader and file manager
- Autosync your notes and documents to Dropbox
* Access your documents from any sources: Mac/PC Desktop (Wi-Fi), Dropbox, Box, Google_Drive, Email, FTP, WebDAV, build-in browser, other Apps and more.
* Built-in viewer supports reading PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files (Numbers, Pages, Keynote), RTF, Text, photos…
* Merge, Clone, Move, Sort, Export , Rename your documents
* Powerful file manager with sub-folder support
* Password protect for your document and folder
* Trash bin support – double-protect your document
* Documents downloading indicator and new document indicator
- Annotate PDFs
* Highlight text with different colors to emphasize your important sentences
* Fill and Sign your PDF forms with beautiful handwriting ink
* Add text notes and picture in your PDF
* Add Bookmark
* Reorganize your PDF page
* Insert new page in your PDF
* Add comments on your PDF
* Sign your email attachment with opening your PDF from Mail App
* Text search in PDF
* Audio memo and stick note for PDF
* URL link in PDF
* Rotate PDF page
- Note Taker
* Create PDF notes document
* Equipped with the best handwriting engine for smooth, efficient drawing with great pen strokes and amazing ink, it will show surprised writing experience to you as actual pen and paper writing
* Simple and clean close-up handwriting input
* Advanced Text note with font,size, bold, italic and alignment support
* Shape(Line, Arrow, Circle and Rectangle)
* Eraser( Basic, Object Eraser and Erase all )
* Insert picture/photos from Photo Library or Camera
* 17 different paper styles are provided
* Wrist Guard(Palm rest) is supported
* Copy/paste and reorganize the pages
* PDF export
* Stick Notes and audio memo
* Generate customized paper template
- Audio Recording
* Multiple audio memo is supported
* Insert audio note anywhere in page
* Move the audio note location along with your annotation
* Full screen presentation mode
* Airplay , VGA and HDMI output
- Share your notes and documents
* Email your note and document to any other person
* Upload your note and document to Box, Dropbox, Google_Drive, FTP, WebDAV, or other Apps
* Print your note and document via Airprint
- Data Backup&Restore
* WIFI channel
* iTunes File Sharing
- Fully support iOS 6
Welcome any questions, suggestions and complains, we will provide our best support and more features in our coming free upgrade release.
Our email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.5.1
Removed build-in browser
It's an exceptional application to use. It keeps all my documents and files organized, and it's easy to use and manage for me. I know users have complained about it removing the browser it once had, but I never have had the opportunity to make use of that feature, so in my perspective, this app is fully functional without it. However, whenever I attempt to connect my other accounts to it, it is a bit slow in loading my storage accounts and I would like to see that be improved in the future for this app. Overall, it's a good app.
Why did you remove the browser??!!
I used the browser feature on a weekly basis, for documents that I couldn't find a download button for. This app is already annoying and buggy but I tolerated it because the browser allowed me to access more documents than other pdf editors. You just took away literally the only thing that kept me using your app.
In app browser gone?
As a student I use this browser daily. Why is it gone? I bought this app and used it for 1+ year for the function of taking notes on PDFs and easy download of files. I put up with the laggy interface since I paid for this app, but without the browser I will be investing in a higher quality and more efficient note taking app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2014, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.