DocAS - PDF Converter, Annotate PDF, Take Notes and Good Reader
By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DocAS lets you take note, sketch your ideas, annotate PDFs, convert other document format to PDF, do presentation, read documents, record your meetings and classes, and share your notes/documents on your iPad, All-in-One.
Featured on 148Apps, AppAdvice, Macworld, PCWorld...
- Highlight features
* Real-time collaboration, you can real-time present or discuss your DocAS documents with your remote attendees.
* Shapes Recognition
Draw and auto-detect, then generate shape intelligently, like: lines, ellipse, star, polygons...
* Ruler Locator
When moving or editing shape, picture, text... object, the ruler can help locate the more accurate locations.
* Build-in PDF converter
Convert MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, iWorks document, web page, RTF, Text ... formats to PDF, then you can annotate it.
* Capture from Web
Build-in Browser, Snap current web page and convert it to PDF
- Document reader and file manager
- Autosync your notes and documents to Dropbox
* Access your documents from any sources: Mac/PC Desktop (Wi-Fi), Dropbox, Box, Google_Drive, Email, FTP, WebDAV, build-in browser, other Apps and more.
* Built-in viewer supports reading PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files (Numbers, Pages, Keynote), RTF, Text, photos…
* Merge, Clone, Move, Sort, Export , Rename your documents
* Powerful file manager with sub-folder support
* Password protect for your document and folder
* Trash bin support – double-protect your document
* Documents downloading indicator and new document indicator
- Annotate PDFs
* Highlight text with different colors to emphasize your important sentences
* Fill and Sign your PDF forms with beautiful handwriting ink
* Add text notes and picture in your PDF
* Add Bookmark
* Reorganize your PDF page
* Insert new page in your PDF
* Add comments on your PDF
* Sign your email attachment with opening your PDF from Mail App
* Text search in PDF
* Audio memo and stick note for PDF
* URL link in PDF
* Rotate PDF page
- Note Taker
* Create PDF notes document
* Equipped with the best handwriting engine for smooth, efficient drawing with great pen strokes and amazing ink, it will show surprised writing experience to you as actual pen and paper writing
* Simple and clean close-up handwriting input
* Advanced Text note with font,size, bold, italic and alignment support
* Shape(Line, Arrow, Circle and Rectangle)
* Eraser( Basic, Object Eraser and Erase all )
* Insert picture/photos from Photo Library or Camera
* 17 different paper styles are provided
* Wrist Guard(Palm rest) is supported
* Copy/paste and reorganize the pages
* PDF export
* Stick Notes and audio memo
* Generate customized paper template
- Audio Recording
* Multiple audio memo is supported
* Insert audio note anywhere in page
* Move the audio note location along with your annotation
* Full screen presentation mode
* Airplay , VGA and HDMI output
- Share your notes and documents
* Email your note and document to any other person
* Upload your note and document to Box, Dropbox, Google_Drive, FTP, WebDAV, or other Apps
* Print your note and document via Airprint
- Data Backup&Restore
* WIFI channel
* iTunes File Sharing
- Fully support iOS 6
Welcome any questions, suggestions and complains, we will provide our best support and more features in our coming free upgrade release.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.2.1
Fixed a critical bug for Box App2App feature.
Great App - Could Be Better
This is a marvelous app that I couldn't do without. I am the Treasurer of two organizations and use it to store important financial reports and documents. The ability to add notations, highlight and move docs around from folder to folder is so "real world" and works just like the old paper days. This may sound surprising but so often IOS apps are so cute and slick that they are only usable to the power user who uses the app daily and becomes familiar with the "coolness" of the app.
Not so with DocAS. It is straightforward and very intuitive to use ..... the learning curve is very short.
Would give it 5 stars, but there's no iPhone version, which would be so very useful. Can't understand why???????
Terrific! The editing qualities are so well done, I'm amazed at the intuitive capabilities to interface with other Apps. Copying email PDF's and documents are smooth. Adding, duplicating, creating, and editing pages are so easy, the App allows one to use creative editing and graphics arrangement skills. I can't say enough in applause of this App that I've been looking for quite some time. Thanks again.
One major flaw I just can't get past... otherwise perfect!
When annotating PDFs, the 'select page' toolbar at the bottom is on TOP of the wrist guard!!! WTH???? This means nearly every time you attempt to write/draw, you inadvertently select a new page during the annotation. The page then changes as you're drawing! You CAN hide the page select, but only if you also hide the annotation toolbar!!?! This is just completely stupid.
I love this app, but really... I'm STUNNED this amateur oversight is in such a professional app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2012, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.