DocAS - PDF Converter, Annotate PDF, Take Notes and Good Reader
By 9 Square LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DocAS lets you take note, sketch your ideas, annotate PDFs, convert other document format to PDF, do presentation, read documents, record your meetings and classes, and share your notes/documents on your iPad, All-in-One.
Featured on 148Apps, AppAdvice, Macworld, PCWorld...
- Highlight features
* Real-time collaboration, you can real-time present or discuss your DocAS documents with your remote attendees.
* Shapes Recognition
Draw and auto-detect, then generate shape intelligently, like: lines, ellipse, star, polygons...
* Ruler Locator
When moving or editing shape, picture, text... object, the ruler can help locate the more accurate locations.
* Build-in PDF converter
Convert MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, iWorks document, web page, RTF, Text ... formats to PDF, then you can annotate it.
* Capture from Web
Build-in Browser, Snap current web page and convert it to PDF
- Document reader and file manager
- Autosync your notes and documents to Dropbox
* Access your documents from any sources: Mac/PC Desktop (Wi-Fi), Dropbox, Box, Google_Drive, Email, FTP, WebDAV, build-in browser, other Apps and more.
* Built-in viewer supports reading PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files (Numbers, Pages, Keynote), RTF, Text, photos…
* Merge, Clone, Move, Sort, Export , Rename your documents
* Powerful file manager with sub-folder support
* Password protect for your document and folder
* Trash bin support – double-protect your document
* Documents downloading indicator and new document indicator
- Annotate PDFs
* Highlight text with different colors to emphasize your important sentences
* Fill and Sign your PDF forms with beautiful handwriting ink
* Add text notes and picture in your PDF
* Add Bookmark
* Reorganize your PDF page
* Insert new page in your PDF
* Add comments on your PDF
* Sign your email attachment with opening your PDF from Mail App
* Text search in PDF
* Audio memo and stick note for PDF
* URL link in PDF
* Rotate PDF page
- Note Taker
* Create PDF notes document
* Equipped with the best handwriting engine for smooth, efficient drawing with great pen strokes and amazing ink, it will show surprised writing experience to you as actual pen and paper writing
* Simple and clean close-up handwriting input
* Advanced Text note with font,size, bold, italic and alignment support
* Shape(Line, Arrow, Circle and Rectangle)
* Eraser( Basic, Object Eraser and Erase all )
* Insert picture/photos from Photo Library or Camera
* 17 different paper styles are provided
* Wrist Guard(Palm rest) is supported
* Copy/paste and reorganize the pages
* PDF export
* Stick Notes and audio memo
* Generate customized paper template
- Audio Recording
* Multiple audio memo is supported
* Insert audio note anywhere in page
* Move the audio note location along with your annotation
* Full screen presentation mode
* Airplay , VGA and HDMI output
- Share your notes and documents
* Email your note and document to any other person
* Upload your note and document to Box, Dropbox, Google_Drive, FTP, WebDAV, or other Apps
* Print your note and document via Airprint
- Data Backup&Restore
* WIFI channel
* iTunes File Sharing
- Fully support iOS 6
Welcome any questions, suggestions and complains, we will provide our best support and more features in our coming free upgrade release.
Our email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.5.1
Removed build-in browser
I use this app everyday. I am a college student and i have gone paperless I would give this app 5 stars a couple of months ago but I feel the developers have not updated the app and now it's falling behind. Firstly, it always crashes when I change my paper type, there is no adonit support and the search box does not allow you to search through handwritten notes. I think the screen should move as you write which is a great feature that other apps offer. Also another good feature to add would be when recording audio it links to your drawing so as you play back audio you can see what you were writing or drawing at that time, this is another feature seen in other apps but not this one would also like the app to allow you to save multiple colors and for you to have multiple pen types and markers the only really good thing about this app is your endless ability to organize. The developers have not updated this app in a long time and hVe not added any good features recently their lack to improve this app makes me want to switch note taking apps
Favorite Features Missing/Won't Work
I use this app all the time. In the in app browser, I take knitting patterns on the web and convert them to PDF, so I can store a backup copy in my Dropbox and write notes and mark off the parts of the pattern I've completed as I go. Now, the in app browser is missing and I can only open files in Dropbox, not send them there like usual.
The other thing I do all the time is take pictures of things I want to convert into a page in my PDF, such as the chart for a knitting pattern. I cannot download photos from my iCloud library anymore. Please fix these issues and update the app, I really love using it!
Why did you remove the browser??!!
I used the browser feature on a weekly basis, for documents that I couldn't find a download button for. This app is already annoying and buggy but I tolerated it because the browser allowed me to access more documents than other pdf editors. You just took away literally the only thing that kept me using your app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 9 Square LLC
- © 2014, 9 Square LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.