By Endloop Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official mesh 2011 app features everything you need to keep up with this exciting conference including the full schedule and an integrated mesh-focused Twitter feed.
Canada’s leading online conference, mesh explores how the Internet is changing how we live, work and play. mesh is divided into four streams – media, society, business and marketing – to provide an overall of the key trends, issues, companies and tools. mesh is designed to be interactive and engaging with attendees being as much of the programming as speakers. With a few exceptions, mesh is a slide deck free event that encourages people to get involved, network and, well, mesh.
- scroll to view the full conference schedule, including speakers
- clearly see each stream that a talk belongs to so you can ensure you find what interests you easily
- tap on a talk to reveal details
- scroll to view all the latest #mesh11 tweets (you must be logged into Twitter to see this)
- pull to refresh the #mesh11 Twitter stream
- swipe on a tweet to reveal the Reply/Retweet/Follow menu
- at any time on any page, tap the (T) button on the top right corner of the screen to send a quick tweet (auto-hashtagged #mesh11)
- access the map to mesh '11
- visit the mesh '11 website
- you can also manually sign-into or sign-out of Twitter from this page
ABOUT THE APP
Endloop Studios is proud to be an 'Technology Partner' for the mesh 2011 conference.
- Category: Reference
- Released: May 17, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Endloop System Inc.
- © 2011 Endloop Systems Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.