By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
All the fun for half the funds! Get 50% off all Feral LEGO games!
Gotham City is falling to pieces!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Arkham Asylum is home to Gotham City's criminally insane villains – or at least it was until they broke out. Now they're working together to commit a string of fiendish (and surprisingly elaborate) crimes and it's up to you to stop them.
Take control of the Dynamic Duo. Play alone or with a friend as Batman and Robin, and use their array of hi-tech suits, vehicles and special abilities to put the crooks behind bars, then switch to other Gotham City crime fighters like Batgirl and Nightwing to finish the job.
When you're done cleaning the streets of Gotham, turn it around and play as any one of a whole range of villains, from Bane and Catwoman to Two-Face and The Riddler, and find out how much fun it is to steal giant lasers and plant penguin minions all over the city using villainous vehicles and super-skills like mind control.
There is no rest for the good (or evil)!
• Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
• Master special superhero power-suits and new moves, along with the weapons unique for each character.
• Build and drive Lego versions of favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing.
• Customise characters, build and transform game environments, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards.
• Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play.
• Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked.
Important information regarding LEGO Batman:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Batman mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legobatman
LEGO BATMAN: THE VIDEOGAME Software © 2009-2011 TT Games Publishing Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2009-2011 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s09). Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Awesome game. I have experienced NO GLITCHES.
I bought this game sheerly because it combined two really awesome things: Lego and Batman. I did not expect this good of a game. I expected a somewhat childish kid's game, but received something very well produced, very well developed and fun for any age group. Sure the villians were more mischieveous than evil, but this game delievered a great combination of fighting, puzzles and unlockables. The replay value is amazing: there are tens of ways you can go through the game, There is a heros side of the game and a villians side of the game that features much of Batman's rogues gallery like the forever popular Joker, Riddler, and Two-Face, as well as some more obscure ones like Man-Bat, Killer Moth, and the Mad Hatter. I know some people have been having technical problems with the game, but I have never experienced these glitches. The game installed perfectly, loaded fine, stays open, etc. The only thing is that the audio quit on me once. Unfortunately I don't know what it is about my computer that's preventing me from having these problems (and this Macbook that I'm using is only meeting the minimum requirements). Maybe wait for the an updated version if you're worried. Anyway, I definitely recommmend this game to Batman and Lego lovers and anyone who enjoys a good game.
Great game BUT……
I wrote Feral to report the various glitches. They have not written me back. As a previous poster already noted, there are levels that cannot/cannot be completed. How annoying is that? My son invested so much time to get to the end of the Penguin Level and the game will not let you advance. There is a part in this level where the program simply stops working correctly, not allowing the player to "blow up" some thing to move forward. Wasn't easy with a 5-year old who is asking Daddy to solve the problem for him. Anyway….it will be great once they fix it. Hopefully, soon. Maybe wait for an update. Since it is more than 4 gigs, not worth downloading more than once. Sigh.
I have tried to install this game numerous times but every single time it is installed and launched, the game crashes. Thus I have not been able to play this game. I have emailed feral support and have done exactly what they have told me to do and still nothing. If I cannot download this game properly to my macbook pro for me to be able to play it then I want a full refund. This is ridiculous. They should not release a product that is glitchy and will not load the first time of being downloaded. Quality control on feral's part should be better.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 04, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.03 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- LEGO BATMAN: THE VIDEOGAME Software © 2009-2011 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Developed and Published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later