By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Snapseed 2.0.3 has these improvements:
• Brush allows working with a finer tip size and deeper zoom
• Quick access to online resources: links to Snapseed’s YouTube channel and Google+ page in the Help & feedback menu
• Fixed several crashes and other bugs
Powerful editing tool
I use this to edit every single photo that I take. It allows me to keep the unedited version easily by using "export" when I'm done editing.
You can use this to spend a lot of time editing one photo to make it look amazing, or if you just want to improve many photos quickly you can easily adjust a few things in "tune image" and your picture will already look much better than before in less than 30 seconds.
Fantastic editing tool.
Keeps Improving Since UI/UX revamp
Thank you for listening & putting the grunge filter back, the selective lighting nodes back WITH the invisible icon so you can 'Actually' see the result before committing - that was indeed a big mistake .... But now ? I love Snapseed all over again & the new UI/UX continues to improve 👍
Would love to see layering features & .PNG support as well as document saving to continue work later on ...
Editing lost during multitasking
There have been many times when I edit an image, get sidetracked, and try to come back later to continue editing, and Snapseed resets instead of remaining active during multitasking. Basically it loses my editing progress and resets to the main page to start over again. Is it just me or is this a true bug?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.