WEB To PDF
By Darsoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
~ Save your favorite web content to PDF and view it anytime, anywhere ~
WEB To PDF is a comprehensive solution for storing, sharing, printing and manipulating important web content.
Save web pages from
- Built-in web browser
- Any other browser, e.g. Safari (using a special Bookmarklet or "webtopdf://" custom URL scheme)
Benefits of WEB To PDF conversion
- Save articles to simply read them later
- Access important information without an Internet connection
- Record any web content in case it becomes unavailable
- Eliminate the problem of broken bookmarks
- Save megabytes if you have a limited 3G/4G data plan
- Add your own notes to the saved content
- Share PDFs with family or partners
- Be sure the recipients see the information the same way it was displayed in your browser
- PDF documents have a consistent appearance on any system or device
Complex web reports
- Surf the Internet and save any web page as PDF
- Continue surfing and add pages to the current PDF
- Get a PDF created from different web sources
- Reorder and delete unwanted pages from a resulting PDF
Convenient File Manager
- Keep all saved articles in one place
- Organize PDF documents into custom folders
- Easily find whatever you need
- Share multiple documents at one time
- Add remarks with text notes
- Highlight important or disputable parts
- Add free hand drawings
- Upload to Dropbox cloud
- Send by email
- Output to print via AirPrint
- Transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing
- Open in other apps
Read more about WEB To PDF at www.webtopdf.net.
What's New in Version 2.9.0
- iOS 7 compatibility
I never knew how often I'd need an app like this until I downloaded it. From online magazine articles to recipes, I'm able to keep a long lasting copy of important information on the web - without having to worry about loosing the link to the website, or the copy I've printed off. Before long plane trips or time away from office I'll create PDFs of important articles I want to read so that I can view them offline. I use this app at least once a week, if not more. Cannot say enough good things about it. I would also STRONGLY recommend this app for health care professionals to help keep a good library of the most up-to-date news and research that we can find on many websites. Print articles, and send them to colleagues - or just keep them on your device for a quick reference just when you need it.
Totally solved my problem
I was accessing a secured website from my iPad and wanted to be able to forward a doc to a colleague. I couldn't simply send the link because the site is secure. I couldn't print the doc because I don't have an AirPrint printer. I couldn't snap a screen shot because the document was three pages. I used Google to find this app and am not disappointed. At first I was a little disappointed because I thought the new PDF I created was accessible only from within the app, but I was able to save the app to my Dropbox folder (even better!). Because you have to access the desired we page from within the app, I wouldn't use this for sensitive accounts.
best "web page to PDF" app I've found so far
I am giving this app four stars, because while it is not perfect (there are some UI quirks that I found annoying), it did the job. I was able to take a web page, create a PDF document from that web page, and save the PDF document (for editing, highlighting, and so on - right now GoodReader is my "go-to" PDF app, so that's where I'll try to do the "cleaning up.")
It is simple to copy/paste a URL into this app in order to begin the PDF creation process. This app also makes it simple to add a bookmark to Safari that you can label "Save To PDF" that will send whatever web page you are visiting directly to the app.
The UI could use some polish, and not just in terms of look-and-feel, but also in terms of functionality in certain areas. For example, I could not figure out how to rename one of the PDF documents I had created (even though they are all clearly listed within the app). Small things, no doubt. But it is the "small things" that move an app from 4-stars to 5-stars.
But this is a very good, 4-star app. Most importantly, it does what it says it is going to do.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Darsoft Inc.
- © Darsoft Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.