By Backflip Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
DragonVale is celebrating Whitbee’s Candy Bash 4: Tails from the Campfire through November 2nd! Gather ‘round the campfire and behold:
- 4 all new folklore-inspired dragons
- 2 new decorations and a brand new sidewalk
- Daily rewards in the Hall of Hallows and daily dragon challenges in the Mausoleum Colosseum.
- The magic preventing Legendary and Mythic dragons from affecting the Rift has been dispelled.
- The Colosseum has an all new look.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Been playing for years!😁
There are games that don’t appear to have much effort in making them-I know it isn’t easy but I mean like simple games that you play a little and it gets old then you delete it. There are the games you can tell the people who made it worked extra hard on that have multiple things to do in them, Constant updates, And a thought out or growing story forming. DragonVale is totally the second one! I have some games to play a little when I’m bored, but I don’t care a whole lot about them, but if I accidentally deleted DragonVale, I would be traumatized!
When you give the dragon a name, it’s like it really becomes mine and I love it. Reading the description of the dragons unfolds the history of DragonVale. The Scar of the world, Kairos and Gaia, The opening and journey of the Rift! There are even some references to real life people some where!! Some reviews complain that things, especially the rift, are too expensive, but the point of the that is to gradually get a little more space to makeup exciting when you get something new. It would be boring if everything could be done in one day. There would be nothing left to do! The game CAN be very expensive... especially if your trying to finish the game in a week! The point is to be patient, try it out. DragonVale is definitely one of my favorite games. Great job BackflipStudios!!!😆😆😆😆
HOW TO GET ETHERIUM!!!
To everyone complaining about how hard it is to get Etherium and how expensive everything is in the Rift: You’re doing it wrong!! Stop everything you’re doing: stop clearing Ether and stop breeding dragons above 200 Etherium in cost! Buy habitats instead, the more habitats you have the more Etherium you get, which allows for even more habitats! Then upgrade the habitats. It’s exponential! I have 9 Regal habitats (highest ones with a max of 200 Etherium each) and 7 Refined (second highest with 135 Etherium each), which fill up every about 2 hours, and I haven’t paid a single dime in real money. By now I discovered the buildings and have been easily breeding dragons too, worth several thousand Etherium a day, but I didn’t start with that, I started with the habitats.
Now about the exorbitant costs to feed the Rift dragons... that’s a whole different story. There’s no exponential growth to be had in this case. And it’s annoying that they didn’t use to cost that much before the upgrade. Oh well. But other than this, I love the game. It’s not easy, but it’s still possible to play without paying money, if you focus on growth first.
I love this game a lot!! I have only been playing for a month now, but I'm so addicted. One thin I would like to see is a different kind of competition. Like a beauty contest. You enter a cool looking dragon and people vote for their favorite dragon. Just an extra way to get gems, coins and food. Also, can you plz add back game center adding? Because I don't have an email and I don't have any friends who can text from their dragonvale device, so the game center thing would be really nice. Thanks for the amazing game Backflip, and keep updating!
Edit: Hey Guys! I still love this game. I’m wayyy to addicted. But can you guys maybe add a rift dragon? Like all the plant, fire, earth, cold, lightning, water, light, and dark dragons?
Ok guys listen up. I’m updating again. And it keeps crashing. I sent an email to you guys, but this better get fixed or else..... I really want to take place in the new event, but I can’t even get in with WiFi! Fix this now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99