By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 3.16.0
It’s summer once more in the Vale, and that means it’s time to celebrate! The witches and wizards have magicked up some exciting goodies this year:
* 7 new and amazing dragons from far-off places
* 3 delightful decorations dreamed up by specialist summer sculptors
* Games, prizes, quests, oh my—it’s not summer in the Vale without ‘em
* Noel dePlante takes a break from the astromagical telescope to explore your park—give him a tap when you see him!
Love it, but experiencing some glitches
I love DragonVale. I've been playing since the game launched, with only one hiatus due to a loss of a loved one. I really like the new rift event. It is much easier to collect the daily limit, which I appreciate because I can't get into the game all throughout the day. I love the dragons, and the game design. This game has a rare longevity that I've never experienced with any other app. They keep it interesting, and I rarely have any trouble with it.
Lately though, I keep having trouble getting the game to load. I sometimes get an error message that the game requires internet connection, but there's nothing wrong with my internet. Sometimes I'm in the game and get kicked out with a message that a spell went wonky. Lastly, my friends cooperative breeding cave dragons are not updating at all. I know who actively plays, and I know they aren't using the same dragon there for almost a month and a half. I've tried resetting the phone several times, but it hasn't fixed either issue.
Please consider removing or raising habitat limits. There's a self imposed limit space-wise anyways. Also, PLEASE find a new way to add friends since game center app was removed by apple. I do not do social media, so I'd really appreciate being able to use an in game network to add friends, or at least be able to type in their ID to send a friend request. Thanks!!
Please read this backflip studios
I like this update and most of the new dragons introduced in it. They are creative and fresh. I also like the rift theme and how each house must work together to fix it. However, for future updates, I have some suggestions:
I love DragonVale and I have been playing almost every day for 5 years. But, there are so many types now and it is starting to get confusing. Also for half the types, there are only a few dragons and they can't be bred with any other type. It is piling up and getting annoying. I think what we need is another elemental type or two. I know that contradicts what I said about there being too many types, but with elemental types they can be bred with all the other elemental types, leading to dozens of new dragons but staying within the typings that exist already. Doing this may take a while given the amount of new dragons that will have to be created but it will be very worth it and will keep me and others engrossed in the game for a very long time, trying to breed all of the new dragons. Please consider this backflip, because I know I can't be the only one who feels that the amounts of new random typings introduced during every single event is getting excessive. Thanks. But otherwise, I love all the changes made in the updates and even if my request doesn't happen, I will still keep playing.
It's a good game but...
Well it really is a good game, and all the dragons are awesome as well, but there are three things that are really bugging me.
1. kairos. If you have to wait 2 days just so kairos can advance 6 hours, than it just makes sense to just wait for the egg to hatch or the breeding to be done. He should advance like...1 whole day. Again NOT 6 hours.
2. The themes. The theme items are WAY to hard to get. For instance, I need 4,000 magic to get the blightwing dragon, and by the time I get it the theme is almost over leaving me no time to get other dragons. At least make the "wheel of chance" give you more than 40 magic!!! 😞😕
3. Habitats. I'm a lvl. 28 and I have a LOT of dragons. Yet the habitat limit is 37. It takes a long time to get these dragons...and I need their habitats. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the limit more...that's it... and I LOVE this game so much. Thx and I hope you listen to this. OH and Last but not least make it so every 3 months(or more or less...hopefully less) Bahumut and Tiamat combine their powers and give YOURSELF a level, but you don't role dice cause that would just be annoying.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 3.16.0
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99