By Backflip Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover the most popular Dragon Collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!
- Breed and raise 250+ different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
- Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
- Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
- Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
- Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
- Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
- Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
- Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
- Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.
- Play DragonVale today!
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. DragonVale requires an internet connection to play.
DragonVale is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games and a proud partner of Hasbro, Inc.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
The Om of Noms event is sprouting in DragonVale from November 9th through November 28th! Also sprouting are:
- Four all-new dragons,
- A new type of farm, the Towering Treat Garden,
- New dragon treats and new ways to discover them,
- Along with a multitude of returning holiday themed dragons, decorations, and festivities!
- Fixed notifications -- your dragons still love you, but they will not miss you every two minutes.
- Dragons in the Rift can now participate in Dragon Quests.
- Updated Daily Rewards to give more beneficial egg rewards.
- Treat Farms now have a Regrow All button for faster planting.
I really like DragonVale, where you raise dragons, and race, and play events. My park is 11 islands and I've got 3 treasure dragons, 3 rainbow dragons, 2 moon dragons, 3 sun dragons, 2 victory dragons, and a whole lot of other rare ones (and more to come!).
Edit: Om of Noms: Disappointed!
I usually look forward to the events but I’m not sure about this one. You basically have to earn spice in order to get prizes. Unfortunately, they’ve upped the prices on the prizes big time, about 6,000 a dragon, with only a week or two to earn spice. The worst part is, they got rid of two things that made it easier to earn what you need to buy prizes. First is the daily reward. They give you 100 spice every day, instead of cooler prizes. They got rid of the games, worst of all, so now the event is just really boring. Backflip, if you are reading this, ADD THE DAILY REWARD/GAMES INTO THE CHRISTMAS EVENT because those make the event interesting!
Long time play... Crashes, New light rift dragon look Complaint
I've played for years and find it entertaining but I have a few complaints. First and foremost It keeps crashing, all the time, and frequently starts crashing when ever I try to go in to the game and continues to do this for a long time before I can get in and play again, fix this and it would probably be five star.
Also the new rift thing is cool but I don't like the new light rift and frost fluff models. I played the original rift event and got the light rift dragon and it's always been one of my favorites. But the new look for its wings isn't as cool and the description or lore what ever you call it, even says how "if you look into its wings and can glimpse the mysteries beyond the rift".
I know I may seem like a small thing but I'd REALLY appreciate if you could change the light rift dragon back to the way it was, with the stary wings or at least the original ones.
This game is super addictive if you’re susceptible to cute looking things, cool looking things, and nerdy trivia sprinkled throughout your games. Best yet, the devs are always working on creating new content and listening to fan feedback and complaints.
The only negative thing I could say about it is that this Thanksgiving event is coming too close to the Halloween event. Doesn’t mean I’m not still excited for it or that I think the game even deserves one star less than five. I know I’ll love it. The problem is, like I said, the game is addictive, so a little cooling off period between events (when more play is needed to get max rewards) would be nicer. Of course, I have three accounts, so I’m perhaps playing more than necessary to begin with.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © 2017 Backflip Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Treats$0.99
- Pile of Cash$0.99
- Sack of Treats$1.99
- Sack of Cash$1.99
- Bag of Treats$4.99
- Box of Gems$24.99
- Bag of Cash$4.99