Simple RSS Push
By Bits & Bytes LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the power of RSS and PUSH NOTIFICATIONS for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Simple RSS is the perfect tool for organizing, reading and accessing all your favorite news.
This amazing App you'll receive Push Notifications ( Alert, Badge count and Sound ) on your favorite news stories as soon they come out. And you can also customize this notification by selecting the “ON or OFF” switch for each news feed to which you've subscribed.
Naturally, you'll need folders to organize your feeds, and Simple RSS can do that easily too! You can also move feeds between folders, and rename or remove them any time you wish. And each time you get new feeds into your folders or receive new articles, the folder icon will show you how many articles there still unread. You can also store your favorite articles and create bookmark folders to help keep them all organized. And of course, you can move the articles between the bookmark folders too.
Need to access articles from your Mac or PC? No problem!! You don't have to email or message to yourself. Just visit our Simple RSS Web App and all your bookmarked articles and bookmark folders will be there automatically from the cloud. You can then share any article via email, Facebook, Twitter or Instapaper. You can also move articles between the bookmark folders or remove articles when you don't need them anymore. Your device will be automatically updated with all the changes you have made.
Simple RSS have a powerful search tool that enables you to define the search criteria for your feeds. Save the search and the next time you open it, the new articles that match your criteria will be there automatically. You can also edit your saved searches or move them into any folder to keep everything organized.
* Push Notifications for your feeds, which you can customize by turning “ON or OFF” for each feed you add. (in the Settings session)
* Push Headnews.
* Add/Edit/Remove feeds. You can also use the built-in browse function to try to automatically discover the feeds from the URL you entered.
* Create/Edit/Remove folders to better organize your feeds. You can also move feeds between the folders.
* Unified View to browse all articles inside the folder.
Read All button.
* Option to Hide or Show viewed articles. For faster reading , just enable this feature in the Settings session.
* Bookmark articles and check them on your Mac or PC from Simple RSS Web App.
* Bookmark folders to organize your favorite articles. You can Create/Edit/Remove the bookmark folders at any time.
* Sync all your bookmarked articles and folders automatically. All you have to do is to create your login (in the Settings session).
* In-app browser. You don't need to switch to Safari to open web pages when viewing articles, But if you need to go to Safari, there's a quick and easy button for that!
* In-app email for sharing articles, so you don't need to switch to Mail App.
* Share with Pocket, Facebook, Twitter or Instapaper (a free account from those services is required to use this feature)
* Search whatever you need in all or only selected feeds. You can also save as many searches you want and manage them later.
* Automatically sync your bookmarks and bookmark folders with Simple RSS Web App. (a free account is needed to use this feature, in the Settings session)
* More features to come! We would love to hear your feedback and ideas!
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- "Open in Safari" share option is back
- Bug fixes
- Speed improvements
Fix swipe to back!!
What was once the best rss reader for the iPhone is now so hard to use with the new navigation and swipe to back not working in articles.
If they can go back to how it worked before this update but include some bug fixes this would be a five star.
Paid version with ads.
This version has advertisements. Paid version with ads.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese
- Seller: Bits Bytes LTD
- © Bits & Bytes Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.