Ascension: Deckbuilding Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Dreamscape Expansion Now Available!**
Step into the Dreamscape, a plane of visions and imagination created in the wake of New Vigil’s transformation. As the factions gain insight into the new world’s power, they must also be on guard for those who might abuse it for their own nefarious ends. Join the heroes of New Vigil as they explore the exciting possibilities that await them in the Dreamscape!
• New Insight Resource and Dreamborn cards allows players to access Dream Cards and other powers!
• Use the Dreamscape to access the powerful new Vision Cards, as well as Heroes and Constructs!
• Playable as a stand-alone 1- 4 player game, or combine with other Ascension games!
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• Twilight Struggle
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.12.2
- Fixed bug related to drawing entire Dream deck when adding a card to your Dreamscape.
- Fixed purchasing for Dreamscape expansion when Bundle is already owned.
- Possible fix for issue related to streaming textures for Dreamscape cards.
Poor app support
Since you're App Store link to support does not work I'll write a poor review to report a bug.
Since the release of Dreamscape if you have 0 Honor left in the pool and chose not to send a card to the Void when given the choice the game crashes. You are unable to ever load this game again to finish it. You can't even change your mind just to take your win. Once "None" has been chosen that game will be in a forever crash loop when you try to reload it.
I have repeated this bug three times now. I wish I could think of a card in play all three times but I cannot. The zero Honor left in the pool was definitely a factor all three times.
It's fixed and awesome!
Playdek did a great job fixing the glitch in less than a week (including update review). Not only is the new set something completely different, but the new promo cards are digital only, and incredibly fun.
I don't normally write reviews, but after all the bad post-glitch feedback I figured some was necessary.
Current version is very unstable
I've played a lot of Ascension and really enjoy it. The Dreamscape expansion got off to a rough start as far as stability goes, but the most recent updates seem to have addressed most issues.
The support link from the App Store goes to a blank WordPress blog, so it is hard to contact the developers if issues do arise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2016
- Version: 1.12.2
- Size: 198 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$1.99
- Rise of Vigil$1.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Bundle 1$8.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Realms Unraveled expansion$2.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 2$0.99