Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ascension: Realms Unraveled expansion is all new. This new expansion introduces Dual Faction heroes and the ability to Multi-Unite heroes of the same faction for even bigger rewards! It also features 14 new Transforming Heroes, Constructs, and Monsters.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.9.1
* Fixed a confirmation popup that would crash the game
* Rules change to prevent Toric from copying himself from the Center Row
* Other minor bug fixes
Love this game!
I can't believe I haven't left a review for one of my favorite card games. You can play it on or offline, with friends or with a computer AI. I like it so much that, after playing for a couple of years, I finally purchased a bundle of cards, which adds to the gameplay.
Simply an excellent game. No grinding involved! No required in-app purchases. Expansions are available, but they are not necessary to enjoy this. :)
This is a really good game overall, intuitive gameplay & interesting art style. my only gripe is that for some reason I can't seem to re-download the app after I had to replace my phone (busted charge port)
Otherwise a great game, plus this glitch might be caused by some other bug in my phone or something of the sort
Get rid of militia.
This is my hands down favorite game to play. I just wish we could choose to start without militia. They're practically useless and highly annoying.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$2.99
- Rise of Vigil$3.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 2$0.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 3$0.99
- Bundle 1$6.99