By Orawee Wiriyathananon
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** 25% Off Launch sale: Normally $19.99, on sale for $14.99! ***
Lomo Studio+ brings great lomography effects to your Mac desktop. Allows you to transform any normal photograph into a quirky lomo masterpiece in seconds. Images are great for posting to your Facebook, Flickr, your blog, or anywhere else you like to share photos.
The "lomo effect" is achieved by applying various image filters (which you have fine-tuned control over) in a way that mimics the lenses, flash, film and film processing of the best lomo cameras.
Lomo Studio+ adds to Lomo Studio's fun platform by adding new great features.
+ Saves images at 7 different resolutions (up to 2x actual size).
+ Now 12 fun frame styles to chose from (portrait and landscape).
- Frames include both photo paper style and film roll style.
- Color and black & white film styles as well as sepia effect.
- Quick controls make styling a photo fast and easy.
- Advanced controls allow you to fine-tune the results and achieve extra-special effects.
- Opens most standard image files (jpg, png, tiff, etc).
- Save images as jpg, png or tiff.
Don't miss the Lomo Studio+ launch sale and get it at a lowered price of $14.99!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Fixed issue where images were not updating correctly after being saved for the first time.
waste of 15 dollars
i can do this with any basic photo editor , im upset with myself for even spending money on this pointless application .
i would not recommend this to my worst enemy
Don’t spend your money on this piece of junk. I just downloaded it for $14.99 and it is not working!!! I want my money back!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jul 08, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orawee Wiriyathananon
- © 2011 RamenShoppe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later