myTifi remote for Samsung TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Samsung Smart TV with your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It's downloaded by over 5 million of users:
Geepee1952: "It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable."
London Tony: "Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support."
Dudeman0990: "Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• swipe gestures to change the volume and channel
• 240 configurable buttons with the logo of your network; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-SeriesTV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "PlayStation")
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; backup and share all your data between your devices:
* your User Settings
* your Smart Channel configuration and network logos
* the In-App Purchase for the Upgrade to Full Version
The Internet screen gives you a convenient way of sending text to your TV by using the iOS keyboard. For example to enter an address in the Internet Browser.
All functions of myTifi can be tested without a TV, by activating Demo Mode.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2016 models:
• Samsung K-Series (2016) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung J-Series (2015) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung H-Series (2014) with MultiScreen/Smart TV feature
• Samsung F-Series (2013) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011) with AllShare/Smart TV feature
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010) with Internet@TV feature
Do you use an external Set Top Box (STB) to watch digital television, such as Xfinity?
Then switching channels is not possible with myTifi, since you need to use the remote control of the STB. Unless you have a Samsung F-Series or H-Series TV, which comes with the free Samsung IR-extender, which can be configured to relay the control commands from your TV to your STB.
Changing channels is always possible when you use a direct cable input or a digital CI+ module in the TV.
During the first 20 start-ups (including resumes from the background) myTifi will behave as the full version, so you can test all features for free.
After the trial period, the standard version will apply with the following limitations:
• no Smart Source on the 'Standard' tab
• the 'Smart' tab is disabled
• the 'Internet' tab is disabled
• myTifi for Apple Watch is disabled
• in-app advertisement is shown
You can easily upgrade to the full version to unlock these limitations. All your personal data will be maintained during the upgrade.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics. Even if the described approach is not very dangerous because the TV resets to its initial state after a restart, iMKapps is not responsible for any damages to your TV as a result of using myTifi.
What's New in Version 6.12.0
We are excited to announce that myTifi received 5 million downloads.
It holds Top 25 App Store positions in multiple countries.
Thank you for using myTifi.
Changes in this version:
• Visual improvements to the Macro Editor, such as respecting your Region setting for the decimal separator.
• Added Watch Complications. You can now add myTifi to your Watch Face, to launch it even faster than from the Dock.
• Added the Macro list to Watch. On the Smart screen, apply a Force Touch to see the new Macro option. Select a Macro to replay it on your TV.
We can not emphasise enough to send us an email directly in case myTifi doesn't work as expected:
Only then we can respond to you and start an investigation to improve the app. Based on your feedback we have resolved dozens of issues.
Anonymous App Store reviews like "it's cr@p" don't help you to get something resolved.
Not worth it.
Cannot get the app to work to P power the tv you can only close tv need a remote before you can use the app. At this point what's the point
My mistake I guess....
I purchased the full version and it had a problem finding my TV once either had been shut off. Reload app and it finds TV OK after my iPad was allowed again. I sent an email on 11/06/2016 noting that, and the fact that I had no control over smart features....the very reason to purchase full version?.....no response was received. I have since read the fine print that the "feature" is not available for the K series. My mistake to pay for what was available in demo mode.
Added to original review: since my first review I have rethought the value of this app .... until they are more upfront about which Samsung models it does NOT work with BEFORE selling you the upgrade. Incidentally, I have not yet received any guidance from them as requested in my email sent 11/06. Oh well....still not enough reviews (odd) to publish mine so I guess I am just venting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 6.12.0
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Martijn Koopman
- © 2016 Martijn Koopman (iMKapps)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- myTifi upgrade to full version$3.99