By Tanu Kush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Tower game idea is adopted from classic game Stackopolis.If you like playing stackopolis you will love Color Tower.
Color Tower is a colored block building game. In the lower left corner a blueprint is given in each level that needs to be constructed.
You can move a brick by selecting it with a tap and move it to the another place by tapping where you want it to go. In this way you replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown on the blueprint and there is no Time Limit.You can play the game at your own pace.
Its a great time killer for those who just want to relax and complete the puzzle, and a perfect challenge for those who like to complete it faster than others or in less moves than others. Compete in speed or accuracy or both with your friends and thousands of Game Center Color Tower Players.
1) All the bricks in a column in the final blueprint will be of one color.For example if top brick in a column in the final blueprint is of red color and there are three bricks in the column then all three of them will be red.
2) You can not put more than 5 bricks in a column at any given point of time.
3) There is no Time limit in any level.
1) Tap a brick to select it and a selected brick will be displayed with green boundaries.
2) Move the selected brick to another place by tapping where you want it to go.
3) If you have selected a brick by mistake, tap it again to deselect.
4) Replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown in the blueprint.
5) You can see number of bricks in each column by clicking "Show No.'s" button below the blueprint.
1) 20 Challenging hand Crafted Levels with beautiful patterns.
2)Game Center support for global leader boards.Overall 40 Game Center Leader boards.
3) Separate Leader boards for best time and number of moves for each level.
4) Ultra Casual or as challenging as you want it to be.
5) Universal build.
You can contact us at Support@peepalapps.com if you face any issue.
PS: Please spare some time to give us ratings and review comments if you like the app.We will try our best to incorporate feasible comments/wishes.
What's New in Version 1.8
1) Redesigned App Graphics
2) Optimised for iOS 7
3) Added leaderboards for all levels
4) Retina Graphics
5) Bug fixing
One of the best apps ever
There is something almost therapeutic about playing this game. Actually I don't think you should call it a game. It is a puzzle ... But the best part is how much it makes you think. There are thousands upon thousands of games on the App Store. But I love it when a game like this comes along, because even though it looks deceptively simple, it really challenges you and does something new in regards to apps. Do yourself a favor and get it. The only thing you will regret is when it is over and you are forced to wait for an update adding additional levels. Please let there be additional levels!!!
I think this game is great, I love playing it but it needs more levels. Once you get to the final level you are looking for more! There's another game I used to play like this on my computer and one of the nice thing the other game had that this one doesn't was that I was able to turn the board all different ways, it would be nice if your game could do that too. nevertheless, you need to add more levels, but please add more levels.
Fun & Challenging Puzzle Game!
Great game! Wish there were more levels though. Even though I completed all the levels, I still play it and try to beat my previous score or time. FYI, after I completed the last level, I was unable to open up the app. After several tries on different days of being unable to open the app, I deleted it and downloaded it again from my purchased apps from the AppStore.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 24, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tanu Kush
- © 2011 Tanu Kush
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.