Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download it now! No set up needed, just push a button, start walking & get healthy. What’s more? Works with the M7 processor for iPhone 5s, as well!
Runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day as recommended. iPhone, iPod and iPad friendly. Download this top-rated app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
Why Runtastic Pedometer PRO? App features include:
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: Pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation and distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 Step Beep: Audio tone every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- See the last three activities on your phone
- Save body data for accurate calculations: Enter weight & height for best calorie count
- Works with iPod, so you can enjoy your favorite music
- Stylish iOS 7 design
- Utilization of the new M7 processor (on compatible devices)
- Upload all your activity data to Runtastic.com
- Share your activities in social networks like Facebook and Twitter
With Runtastic Pedometer PRO, you can prove that you are the type of person who would prefer to take the stairs instead of an elevator!
Let the Runtastic PRO Pedometer app help you get there with a push of a button! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Optimized for the latest iOS
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
stop trying to sell me stuff
Fine as a pedometer. But, I already upgraded and paid for Pro. Before I even get the program open for the first time, they want to sell me Gold. I am ready to run, on the track. Leave me alone and let me run instead of blocking access to the program until I agree to upgrade. If it keeps happening, I will simply delete the freaking program and go back to Runkeeper for free. Seriously, who makes decisions like this?
Fun addition to under-fun exercise!
Hey! Try out the Runtastic pedometer! You walk all day anyway, why not count the steps, miles, and other stuff if you want. It actually makes exercise more fun! Plus, you can sign up for a points system that rewards your efforts with my only other type of exercise - shopping!!! There are sweepstakes too if that's your thing.
Doesn't work on iphone6
This app was working with my iPhone 4S. However, since I upgraded to the iPhone 6 it no longer works. The mileage counter, timer and calorie count are all off. I get different readings for mileage by almost a 1/2 a mile in the same walk. The calorie count usually remains at zero for a 40 min walk. The same walk had a 10 min timer difference. I tried to re down load the app...it still doesn't work. Got no help from tech support. Will look for a new app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.