Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download the Runtastic Pedometer PRO app now! Start your personal step counter on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with just a click & take your first step towards a healthier future. Also works with the new motion processors of your iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
Runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day, as recommended. Download this top-rated app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessages
Runtastic Pedometer PRO is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer PRO help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.2
- Optimized for the latest iOS
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
stop trying to sell me stuff
Fine as a pedometer. But, I already upgraded and paid for Pro. Before I even get the program open for the first time, they want to sell me Gold. I am ready to run, on the track. Leave me alone and let me run instead of blocking access to the program until I agree to upgrade. If it keeps happening, I will simply delete the freaking program and go back to Runkeeper for free. Seriously, who makes decisions like this?
Fun addition to under-fun exercise!
Hey! Try out the Runtastic pedometer! You walk all day anyway, why not count the steps, miles, and other stuff if you want. It actually makes exercise more fun! Plus, you can sign up for a points system that rewards your efforts with my only other type of exercise - shopping!!! There are sweepstakes too if that's your thing.
Doesn't work on iphone6
This app was working with my iPhone 4S. However, since I upgraded to the iPhone 6 it no longer works. The mileage counter, timer and calorie count are all off. I get different readings for mileage by almost a 1/2 a mile in the same walk. The calorie count usually remains at zero for a 40 min walk. The same walk had a 10 min timer difference. I tried to re down load the app...it still doesn't work. Got no help from tech support. Will look for a new app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.