Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download the Runtastic Pedometer PRO app now! Start your personal step counter on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with just a click & take your first step towards a healthier future. Also works with the new motion processors of your iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
Runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day, as recommended. Download this top-rated app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessages
Runtastic Pedometer PRO is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer PRO help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Your favorite pedometer and step counter app has just upped its game!
- Performance Improvements
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Medium But Can Be Excellent
I tried to like this app as it seems well-made but for the following reasons couldn’t use it daily. If these are fixed will update review and it would then be excellent.
1. Have to remember to pause it when driving then turn it back on when stop driving. The app should determine that you are in a car and not walking. Lots of times forget to turn it on or off and my readings are completely off for the day. Other pedometers don’t add hundreds of steps after a short drive.
2. Not precise. Tried using the lowest sensitivity and still counts more steps then actual. Should have option of even less sensitivity.
3. Drains battery quickly. Other pedometer apps don’t drain as fast.
4. Nice to have. Would like the voice coach like in other runtastic apps.
Not reporting accurate information. Says I walked twice the time I did, and calories are about 400 more than what I did. There is some glitch. But before that I loved it and it was accurate.
Went to use it today and would not open kept crashing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.