Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download the Runtastic Pedometer PRO app now! Start your personal step counter on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with just a click & take your first step towards a healthier future. Also works with the new motion processors of your iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
Runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day, as recommended. Download this top-rated app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessages
Runtastic Pedometer PRO is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer PRO help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Your favorite pedometer and step counter app has just upped its game!
- Performance Improvements
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Not reporting accurate information. Says I walked twice the time I did, and calories are about 400 more than what I did. There is some glitch. But before that I loved it and it was accurate.
Went to use it today and would not open kept crashing
App is not accurate. One day it will read I ran 3.1 miles, the next day on the same trail it will read 2.5 miles. Calories are inaccurate also. I run the same speed everyday. Then when I walk it will say I burned more calories than running in same amount of time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.