Passport to Travel
By Globus family of brands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Passport to Travel is a free app brought to you by the Globus family of brands – Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways. This fun, interactive and information-filled app is for everyone and it will provide you with stories and insights about places and attractions around the globe. We give you the stories behind the sights and tell you about the places and things only the locals know. This is a great app for when you’re on vacation, as well as before you go.
● Pin on a map the places you’ve been
● Keep track of you dream destination spots
● Take a photo and personalize your passport
● “Stamp” top destinations for travel stories
● “Shake” and you’ll get travel ideas and info
● Stories from travel writers and local guides
● Listen to audio clips on popular sights
● Fun facts to know before you travel
● Know Before You Go destination info
● View eBrochures for vacations and cruises
● Get great travel deals and offers
● Learn about the Globus family of brands
● Share with Facebook, Twitter and E-mail
● Use on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
SPREAD THE WORD
● "Like" us at www.Facebook.com/Globus
● "Follow" us at www.GlobusFamily.com/Twitter
● And, give a positive 5-star Rating and Review
If you need more information about Globus, Cosmos, Monograms or Avalon Waterways, we invite you to visit www.GlobusFamily.com. We're excited you found Passport to Travel and we know you will enjoy using it while you’re dreaming of “where to next?” and while you’re on vacation.
What are you waiting for? It’s a free travel app – download today!
What's New in Version 2.0
- iPhone 5 compatible
- Brand new travel content
- Bug fixes
OK, but needs actual content
This app is ok, but needs some actual content about the destinations and optional excursions. Just needs a lot more info for this outstanding river cruise line.
A quality app!!
Great for travel enthusiasts interested in learning about different destinations. Great resources!
Globus app, cool!
Love the map of where I have been! Nice app