Pearl Harbor 1941
By Amber Books Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'students of history will be enthralled ... great for research or military strategy enthusiasts' – School Library Journal
One of the most important events of World War II, the Japanese attack on the naval base at Pearl Harbor brought the USA into World War II.
• Watch the detailed map animation, showing the progress of the Japanese air attacks and the damage they caused.
• Listen to the audio commentary as you follow the course of the battle.
• Read the 3000-word historical account of the build-up to the operation, the action itself and the aftermath of the attack.
• View the gallery, including photographs and artworks of Pearl Harbor, the ships, aircraft and pilots. A locator map pinpoints exactly where it happened and a chart details the opposing forces that took part.
• Try out your knowledge of the attack with the battle quiz.
This is history at hand – one of the major events in world history on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 1.5
New universal version - now supports iPhone and iPod Touch
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 18, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amber Books Limited
- © 2011 Amber Books Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.