ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard
By Learnbat, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Drop in images onto the whiteboard
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Enter text
- Pause and erase
- Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
- Import documents as pictures from dropbox, or google drive
- Create video from any document
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
- Manage students with Groups
"Groups" allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. Teacher with ShowMe Premium subscription can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
ShowMe Premium is a auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription which unlocks all ShowMe features. For just $5.99 a month or $49.99 a year:
- Upload up to 300 hours of ShowMes
- Post privately
- Create unlimited amount of groups
- Markup and share any documents in groups
- Import documents into ShowMe
- Search and import images from the web
- Download your video files
- Get more colors
- Get more backgrounds
AS SEEN ON
- Business Insider
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 5.0.5
Many of ShowMe features now also available for free:
- Enjoy variety selection of colors
- Insert professional backgrounds
- No more limits for web image search
- Create ShowMe from any document including Power Point, PDF, Word dic, Excel, etc...
- Insert any page from any document including Power Point, PDF, Word dic, Excel, etc...
Major bug fixing.
Missing one major feature – audio editing
My wife is doing a grad school project using this app, and we both just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out a way to undo an audio recording without having to start over. Unfortunately, there really is no way. If they could add in an audio editor view, similar to the photo editing view, I would be much more likely to recommend this app. Having done some video editing, I’d love a timeline view that would allow you to delete everything before or after a certain point, so that you could save your progress to a certain point without worrying that you have to get everything perfect on the first try.
The other issue we’ve found is that there is a lack of documentation on the website for how to use the app. They have a Frequently Asked Questions section, but I found it lacking as far as learning how to use all of the tools they’ve made available.
Great idea with lacking execution right now. Just a few changes and better documentation would make the app exponentially easier to use for beginners. As is, it feels like a vey steep learning curve that punishes you for trying to experiment by making it impossible to undo the audio recordings you make.
Concept is awesome, however implementation needs some perfections.
The application crashed at beginning but ran fine later.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 5.0.5
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Learnbat, Inc.
- © ShowMe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ShowMe Premium$5.99
- Color Pack - Plum basket$0.99
- Save Private ShowMes$2.99
- Color Pack - Goldfish$0.99
- ShowMe Premium$49.99
- Color Pack - Cake Shop$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of blue$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of orange$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of green$0.99