The Kaiser Permanente of Washington app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the mobile app has easy-to-use, quick-access menus for getting care, refilling most prescriptions, scheduling appointments, and even checking wait times.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Get Care - Find a doctor, schedule an appointment, contact a consulting nurse, or find Urgent Care and CareClinic locations.
• Medications - Refill or transfer most prescriptions, see a list of all your medications, or contact a Pharmacy Services representative.
• My Health - Review your health history, securely message your doctor's office, review visit summaries and check most lab test results.
• My Plan - Quick access to your Kasier Permanente Digital ID card, Explanation of Benefits, Benefits Usage and Coverage Documents.
• Locations - See the Kaiser Permanente facilities nearest you, and check the wait times.
Sign into the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. If you don't have a user ID and password, visit kp.org/wa to register for your sign in data.
If you're not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
• Teen access feature
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use
I love this app. Mostly I use it to: refill my prescriptions, check my lab results from my appointments or message my care team. I love the feature that shows you the wait times at the pharmacy and lab so I can plan when I go. Also appreciate the digital ID card. I haven’t had a chance to use the care chat but like that I can text message a doctor anytime through the app.
Favorite app for care!
My personal favorite feature is being able to click on “call consulting nurse” if I am sick! No more searching for phone numbers. You can also refill meds, and make appointments. Very handy!
Works well for me
I find this app very handy for checking on test results when I’m away from my laptop. Also, it has a digital membership card, so I don’t have to carry the plastic card with me.
- Kaiser Permanente
- 71.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Kaiser Permanente
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.