Bugs and Buttons
By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
• Best of the iPhone Education category in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US.
• Featured Nov & Dec in Education in the App Store
• Screen Play App of the Week, Parenting.com
• "An app masterpiece! It will change your expectations of what you can get in an app.", SmartAppsForKids.com
Fun and Educational! Bugs and Buttons is a uniquely styled collection of games and activities that are entertaining and educational.
The app goes beyond simply great graphics and beautiful music by engaging children through intriguing game play that progressively adapts to their skill level. Designed to be self paced, each activity offers simple visual instructions. Offering two play modes, children can choose to be automatically guided or explore and play.
• 18 games and activities*
• 45+ minutes of fun, quirky, and beautiful music
• 40+ achievement stamps to earn or find
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Fling bees at a target flower.
• Fly a butterfly through butterfly valley (tilt to steer).
• Play tic-tac-toe with a dragonfly.
• Sort and pack buttons fresh off the factory conveyer belt.
• Race roaches across the finish grate/line.
• Remove and sort bugs infesting the button production.
• Catch bugs frantically scurrying about.
• Pick apples while dodging bees.
• Catch buttons falling off Uncle Bob's button truck.
• Help bugs find their way through mazes.
• Finish sequences on the letter train.**
• Interactively count bugs.
• Catch colorful fireflies in a jar.***
• and more…
• Fine motor skills (i.e. pinching)
• Path finding
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* 17 games and activities in Russian, Japanese, and Chinese languages.
** Letter train is not available Russian, Japanese, and Chinese languages.
*** No bugs were harmed during the development of this app.
What's New in Version 1.7
• minor fixes
Engaging and Educational
My 2 1/2 year old son instantly loved this app and was able to do many of the activities on his own, like sorting and catching bugs. I like that the activities increase in difficulty as you play. I also like that some of the activities are a little too difficult right now to do on his own, like the maze, abc's, and counting, but we can do them together. And I know soon he will be doing them more independently!Love this app!
Definitely a must-have
Super fun games involving (you guessed it!) bugs and buttons! The kids really enjoy this one - with the realistic bugs being a big hit. I love the variety of the lessons and the incremental increase in difficulty as skill mastery is demonstrated. Two thumbs up for this one!!
One of the most unique and colorful apps out there. Amazing detail and clever educational mini games. The music is quirky and soothing. Both my kids ( ages 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 ) love these games! They've learned a lot. Patterns, sorting, counting... endless hours of meaningful fun.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 06, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- © 2012, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.