By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most fun you can have sculpting without getting your hands dirty!
With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It’s easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
• Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
• Pull – add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
• Smooth – soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
• Push – create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
• Pinch – create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
• Grab – grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
• Flatten – make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
• Bulge – create large or small bulging effects
• Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
• Paint – use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
• Image rub – use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
• Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
• Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
• Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
• Save transparent PNG images for incorporating into other digital art compositions, or for further processing in apps like SketchBook Pro
• Create 720p HD QuickTime turntables of your sculptures for sharing on YouTube or for import into iMovie projects.
• Use AirPrint to print out stunning images of your creation to show off to your friends
What's New in Version 1.05
It could be better...
I think it could add lots of stuff. For example, I'm not sure I like how the options work, they are just scattered everywhere. The already done ones that is a different deal. I mean who needs those, get actual useful ones for once please. And for those who say "pewdiepie" brought me here, it is completely irrelevant. The app has bugs and flaws. I would recommend that the publishers work harder on this because it is not the best. I could stay here for hours explaining how much this app is garbage but I actually have a life. Goodbye and make a better spp next time.
FYI: I had a report from a teacher today concerning an "Inappropriate Image" on her "student group" iPads. Upon checking out the issue, the app-123DSculpt showed a Porn picture to be visible. If the student opened the app, went to Gallery > Community > Recent, there was a very offensive picture in the group of photo's you are able to select. If you selected "load more images" another one showed in the next group...not sure how many more you could get, since I stopped. These pictures had the word Porn in the name. I was able to do this on any of the iPads that had this app (2nd grade). I have deleted the app off my 2nd grade groups iPads.
You can get it on the iPhone...
You click the upper left and click iPad only
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creatures 2$0.99
- Creatures 4$0.99
- Creatures 3$0.99
- Human Heads 2$0.99
- Human Heads 1$0.99
- Creatures 5$0.99