By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected and share life as it happens with Google+ for iPhone and iPad. Join a Hangout, post a photo, or see what friends are sharing while you’re on the go.
- iPad-optimized layout brings your stream to life
- Share photos directly to Events for all your friends to enjoy
- Turn on Auto Backup to save photos and videos privately on Google+
- Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
- View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
- See vibrant, high-resolution images on Retina display devices
What's New in Version 4.6.2
- Community moderators can pin posts to the top of a community stream
- Explore specific topics from the What’s Hot stream
- Adjust location reporting and history settings directly from the app
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Welcome new features
Editing, Pages, search are all useful features. Now communities and UI tweaks. Cool.
The new design is quite refreshing, and it looks like a real app now. In general I like this better than the previous one, but some old page flow hurdles remain.
As I use G+ more and more, I get more frustration from its uneconomic use of screen and gestures. For example, it tags number of notifications on the icon, but if your start screen is stream (the most common screen), you'll have to get out of your way to access those notifications - even more so 2.0, then take multiple steps to "react", then take multiple steps back to where you were. This is one design that Facebook's mobile app has done right (after so many iterations).
I love google plus, it's better than Facebook and twitter
Sadly nobody thinks they need another social network, I thought that too but google plus is genius! The way it saves my pictures and not to mention the auto awesome cause it's the best feature I've ever seen in any editing app even though it a social network. If only people will switch from Facebook to google I'm getting tired of getting yelled at by my post cause I'm immature, so what I posted a hot naked chicks on my wall and everyone goes crazy at least google had those circles things
New UI behavior is non-standard
Perfect app, with a couple caveats. First, the new panel-sliding behavior when you click the hamburger icon is weird and non-standard. It's different from every other app that uses that icon- including your own Gmail app! The panel that slides over is also misaligned in this version, and the top of the profile picture is cut-off.
Second, thanks for finally fixing the bug where geolocation was stripped from the photo when uploading from the app. But note there's still no way to view the photo geolocation within the app- only from the desktop.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.