By Infinaut Technologies, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ukulele Companion just got even better. We rebuilt the entire app and added new features based on your requests. Now, it includes a metronome, drum tracks, custom themes, an Ad Free option, and landscape mode in iPad!
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, Ukulele Companion is a great tool for any ukulele player. You’ll love the convenience of having a handy ukulele tuner, a massive list of chord charts, a huge list of scales, plus beats to practice with, right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Simple Interface
- Tuner - Learn to tune by ear, click a peg to start or stop
- Chord Charts - Multiple positions for each chord - over 1,900!
- Scales - Over 150 scales - from Blues and basics to more obscure charts
- Alternate Tunings - choose from a wide variety of alternate tunings
- Show all Chord notes - view all the possible notes at once, build your own chords
- Display Options - Finger positions, intervals, or notes
- Auto Strum - Hear the selected chord
- Manual Strum - Play a chord by swiping across the strings
- Dynamic String Indicators - Show which string or note is playing
- Metronome - Basic beats with time signature options
- Drum packs - Get more out of practice with a variety of drum tracks available
It's another beautiful sunset on the beach, and the girl/guy of your dreams is sitting by the campfire. You've been in love with them for as long as you remember, but just can't seem to find the words. But now, with your trusted Ukulele in hand, you're going to sing your feelings to the world!
Ukulele Companion - Look things up. Learn how to play. Shake off the rust.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Zoom in for bigger iPhone view! Chords and Scales much easier to view!
This is Awesome!!
I am a guitar player who is an enthusiastic uke noob! But this looks like it answers every question I'll have.
Troll the Internet for free intro lessons, search for some chords for songs, and use this or all your questions, and you'll be able to play most any song you can find!!!
The GCEA tunes play repeatedly for tuning and the metronome is a great touch. Thank you for making this app free, it's a key in tuning my uke, although it is a 6 string tenor. I put a capo on and tune it, then remove it and it's ready to go. Much mahalos!
This app is awesome for learning chords on your new uke. The finger positioning numbers really takes it a step above. I really wish it had an actual chromatic tuner but other than that, it's pretty much perfect. I even payed the $2.99 to get rid of the ads!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 30, 2012
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Infinaut Technologies, Inc
- © 2011 Infinaut Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Version$2.99
- Baritone (D G B E)$0.99
- All Tunings$3.99
- Low G (G C E A)$0.99
- Rhythms - Blues 1$0.99
- Blue Hawaii$0.99
- D Tuning (A D F# B)$0.99
- Rhythms - Country 1$0.99
- Beats - Rock Pack 1$0.99
- Beats - Jazz Pack 1$0.99