By DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoStickies gives you unique access to your favorite pictures. Use PhotoStickies to put all your favorite pictures on your desktop in the form of floating (even borderless) stickies. You may pull pictures for these stickies from your hard drive, or the Internet. PhotoStickies also displays webcam images live on your desktop, updating them automatically. You can even use PhotoStickies to record web cams for later viewing, or make a web cam your desktop picture.
What's New in Version 5.6.6
This release adds a Brasilian Portuguese localization and support for OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion".
NOTE: Starting with this release PhotoStickies requires an Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or later. Old favorites and states using files or folders outside the Pictures folder have to be manually updated on Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later. On older versions of OS X all files and folders of persistent favorites and states have to be inside the Pictures folder.
- NEW: Brasilian Portuguese localization by BR Lingo.
- NEW: Support for GateKeeper on OS X 10.7 and 10.8 and sandboxing for the Mac App Store.
- Improved: "Help > Contact" no longer accesses the address book on OS X 10.8.
- Improved: Overall reliability
- Fixed: After minimizing the active window, it was immediately deminimized on OS X 10.7 or later.
- Fixed: Rare issue on OS X 10.8 causing exceptions and dead locks.
- Fixed: Glitch of validation of menu items.
- Fixed: "Help > Contact" didn't work.
Photos keep getting sent to the back.
When I select a PhotoStickies window while another app is active, the photo is sent to the back… behind every other window.
Also, I can go into Mission Control and drag a photo directly to another desktop, but if I try to grab a photo and switch to another desktop with a keyboard shortcut, it just stays there.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 21, 2013
- Version: 5.6.6
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Seller: DEVONtechnologies, LLC
- © 2001—2011 DEVONtechnologies, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later