By Panic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Status Board lets you easily create a beautiful status display for your company (or yourself!) by just dragging and dropping powerful, customizable panels.
Use our easy, built-in panels to see data about your life: calendar, tweets, email, weather, news, and more. Or, via in-app purchase (that’s free for Status Board 1.0 owners), access an even richer set of panels that display photos, tables, graph data, and via the DIY/Web panel, display basically anything.
It’s easy, it’s beautiful, it’s powerful, it’s fun.
Features six FREE built-in panels:
• Clock - A beautiful, analog or digital world clock.
• Weather - Temperature and four-day forecast for anywhere.
• Calendar - Pick a calendar and see your appointments at a glance.
• Mail - Get message counts, or see the latest Subject lines.
• Twitter - See the latest tweets, or the volume of tweets.
• Feeds - The latest headlines from your favorite sites.
And in the “Expansion Pack” in-app purchase, get six more powerful panels:
• Graph — You provide the JSON or CSV data source, we make it beautiful.
• Table — Toss us some HTML or CSV data and we’ll make a nice-looking table.
• Do-It-Yourself / Web — Design your own panels using HTML.
• Photo Album — Display photos from your iPad’s Photos app.
• Countdown — Count the days until—or since—a special day of your choice.
• Text — Display any text on your board. Or, create labels for other panels.
(NOTE: Status Board 1 owners automatically get the “Expansion Pack” for FREE.)
Plus helpful features:
- Simple Drag-And-Drop Configuration.
- Multiple Boards. Auto-rotate through as many as you want.
- Wallpaper. Fancy-up the background of your boards.
- Publish/Subscribe. Publish boards. Subscribers automatically stay up to date.
- Much More.
It's the easiest, most affordable way to make a professional status board in minutes.
What's New in Version 2.0.11
Status Board 2 is a new, free update!
Our newest update, 2.0.11, resolves an issue with unlocking the panel pack.
[Status Board 2.0.11 requires iOS 9 or later]
And what about version 2.0, the big one? So much new stuff:
NEW UI. A new font, new icons, and a new, sleek, streamlined appearance.
• MULTIPLE BOARDS. As many as you want! Swipe left or right to switch boards, or use our custom transitions and delays to cycle through them automatically.
• NEW PANELS:
Photo Album: automatically cycles through photos in an album of your choice
Countdown: to a date of your choice. (Or, count-up from a date that’s already happened!)
Text: Easily specify any text on a board. Or, create labels.
• PUBLISH & SUBSCRIBE. Share live links to boards, so the same board can be viewed across your entire organization and will update automatically when you make changes. Or, share your boards with your friends.
• WALLPAPER. Nice new backgrounds beyond black. Or, add your own, and fully brand your board.
• HD-OUT. Output specially-formatted HDTV-native boards. It’s built-in and free for everyone.
• LOTS MORE. Tons of fixes and improvements everywhere.
We’d love to see what boards you create — e-mail us anytime with photos!
(Status Board 1.0 owners get the “Expansion Pack” panels FREE OF CHARGE. They should be automatically unlocked on launch. It’s our gift to you for your support!)
Why do I have to use your services to display my data? Why can't I simply upload or open a table from an email to display on my status board?
You know what would be cool...which I thought I could do, but can't. If I could have another app on one of my boards. There's a lot of productivity apps out there. Just saying, it would've been nice to use this one to display those or at least link to them.
Still, I wish I could bring my files in without your Dropbox services, etc.
Works as advertised
My only complaint: why does it support calendars but not "reminders"? Also, needs iPad Pro support.
Status Board 1 users don't get expansion pack
Unless there's something I missed, the expansion pack is not free for status board 1 users. Wasn't automatically added, and attempting to "Restore purchases" didn't work either. Maybe a bug?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0.11
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Panic, Inc.
- © 2015 Panic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack$9.99
- HD OutFree