ibisPaint X - anime manga sketch
By ibis inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ibisPaint X can make speed painting movies that show how you painted it.
You can encode and upload the movies to YouTube by one tap.
Share the movies and share the joy of painting!
*Base concept / Features
- Enjoy painting with best usability.
- Smooth painting, high performance.
- Uploading painting movies.
- Sharing the art work URLs on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Downloading others' art works.
*Difference between ibisPaint and ibisPaint X
Advertisements are shown on ibisPaint X.
If you bought paid version equivalent add-on, advertisements are never shown and at this time there is no difference in two versions any longer.
Of course, ibisPaint X has adequate functions for paintng.
[Paint brush functions]
- Smooth painting up to 60fps.
- 20 kinds of paint brushes - dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Brush parameters - thickness of starting/ending, opacity of starting/ending, initial angle of brush and brush angle following/not following to motion.
- Real time brush preview.
[Area selection functions]
- 256 grades selection for each pixels using the selection layer.
- Inversion(horizontal/vertical), moving, rotation and zooming in/out of selection areas.
- With selection area painting, filling, layer cloning, layer merging down, layer moving, layer rotation and layer zooming in/out.
- Magic Wand function (Selection by color)
- Lasso function (Selection by free line)
- Layers available up to 60(influenced by the device and art work size).
- Layer opacity.
- Layer modes(alpha blending, adding, subtracting)
- Cloning layers, import from the photo library, layer inversion(horizontal/vertical), layer moving, layer rotation and zooming in/out.
- 30 saved colors.
- Color selection using a color circle, HSB sliders and RGB sliders.
- Drug and drop color saving.
- Tap and hold color picker.
- Over 100 steps undo/redo at max. (Depends on storage space.)
- Tools - Paint brush, eraser, smudge, blur, filling and color picker.
*Blur tool doesn't support iPad(1st), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zooming in/out (from 70% to 3000%)
[Supporting digital styluses]
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions to enjoy works]
- "My Gallery" shows your art works.
- Play painting movies. (The playing speed can be modified.)
- Export to the photo library as a picture(png) or a movie(mov).
(Movies can be exported after uploaded.)
- Encode and upload painting movies.
- Share the art work URL on the Twitter or the Facebook.
- Push notification when a comment is posted on your art work.
- Download others' art works (we call it "vector files").
- "Local Gallery" shows downloaded art works of others.
- Import/Export vector files via iTunes.
*Uploading, encoding and downloading art works require Twitter or Facebook account.
We want you to enjoy painting on iPad with ibisPaint! Have fun!
ibisPaint web site: http://ibispaint.com
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisPaint Support team".
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Thank you for using ibisPaint X!
The summary of this update is below.
ibisPaint X supports iOS 6.0 or later from this update.
Therefore ibisPaint X doesn't support iPad(1st Gen) and iPod touch(3rd Gen) from this update.
However you can download an old version on these devices.
Please give us an understanding.
[New Features And Improved Points]
- Reduced the consumption of the battery up to 35% on the canvas screen. (Depends on devices and use conditions)
- Changed the interpolation method of the magnification of the canvas.
- Added a function that you can select the interpolation method of the magnification of the canvas.
* You can select it by "Interpolation On ZoomIn " on the Configuration window of the canvas screen.
The default value is on (Enable interpolation).
The interpolation method to ver.3.0.1 is on (Enable interpolation).
The interpolation method of ver.3.0.2 is off (Disable interpolation).
- Improved the speed of playing the flood fill tool and importing the picture.
- Changed the initial value of "Reference Layer" of the flood fill tool and the magic wand tool to "Canvas".
- Fixed a problem that animations on the canvas screen are skipped.
- Fixed a rare problem that the inconsistent error occurs on playing art works.
- Fixed a bug that the number of layers is increased by the automatic restoration of the vector file.
- Avoid a problem that app is crashed by the bug of the OS when you import the picture on iOS 7 iPad for the first time.
- Fixed stability problems.
- Resumed the support for Yifang Digtal A-pen, MVPen EN309i and e-pens mobile notes for iPad.
Too Many Glitches
Although this app has many choices of digital art media, and it is very fun to look at other people's drawings, I have only one question that the creators of this app should look at and fix in the next update. What the heck is wrong with this stupid thing?! Often, and I mean often, while I am drawing, it freezes then returns me back to homescreen. It also does this when I press the undo button. Also, when it says it needs to repair damage to a file, it starts loading, then glitches again and returns me to homescreen, forcing me to start all over again. And it doesn't do this occasionally, It does this every. Single. Time. That is why I am giving this app two stars instead of five. Also, I know that probably the creators of this app are gonna put this reveiw in the back because it says too much bad stuff, but that 'bad stuff' is very real and the makers of Ibis Paint should really fix it! And I am telling all of you people reading this review that if you don't want to be frusturated to tears, wait until the next update before buying this app! Thank you.
The app is amazing with creating art but uploading the files tends to bug out and fail continuously.
Also, may i suggest adding the ability to upload videos to your camera? This would make uploading very easy, there would be no hassle with the coding process.
My favorite drawing app ;)
So far it didn't crash on me and it has this simple design to it. I enjoy watching other people's Art drawn from start to finish. It is simple and easy for me to draw but I wish I can get a stylus so my drawings are more define. I really like this app, good job!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 10, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: ibis inc.
- © ibis inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove-Ads Add-on$3.99