Video Editor FREE
By From the Tôp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Add PHOTOS, MUSIC, VOICES, and TRANSITIONS to your video to create unique photo slideshows for just 99 cents!*
The FAST and EASY TO USE video editor that let’s you TRIM, MERGE, and SHARE your video clips!
"Hey! Shane Dawson Here. Im a YouTuber. I use this app to make Vlogs. So thanks [From The Top Apps!] for this & it's just really great! "
-Sep 18, 2011
Ranked #3 in AppStore's Photography for iPad!
Featured in AppStore's New & Noteworthy
Featured in AppStore's What's Hot!
Along with the standard trim function, “Video Editor for FREE” offers a unique “tap” function for more precise frame-by-frame trimming.
Users can compile their favorite video clips from the Camera Roll or instantly record new ones on the fly. Multiple video clips can be quickly rearranged with the drag-and-drop feature.
In addition to sharing videos via e-mail, “Video Editor for FREE” seamlessly integrates social media by directly uploading video clips to Facebook and YouTube. “Video Editor for FREE” offers the fastest upload speeds to share videos with friends and family.
“Video Editor for FREE” is perfect and essential for anyone who loves to create and share clips, video blogs, and short films. And best of all, it’s FREE!
HOW TO USE:
1) To trim, double click the video clip icon. Then hold and drag the gray handles to select video portion to cut.
2) To merge, press the big plus button to add videos. Hold and drag the video clip icons to rearrange the order.
3) To delete a video clip, press and hold the video clip icon until it dances. Then press the X button.
4) To delete a project, swipe across the project name on the Projects page, then press the delete button.
5) To add Music, press the new Audio button, then press 'Choose Song'. The volume controls are located by pressing Audio button.
6) To add Voice, press the new Audio button, then press 'Record Voice'. Press the microphone to to begin recording. Then press the Red button to end recording. You are allowed to record a single session at any starting point in the video by scrolling the timeline on the bottom. The volume controls are located by pressing the Audio button.
*Save multiple video projects
*Precise frame-by-frame trimming
*Combine up to 10 minutes of video clips
*Quickly drag and drop to rearrange multiple video clips
*Rapid rendering to camera roll and e-mail
*In-app instant video recording
*Seamlessly transfer videos to Facebook and YouTube
*Optimized for iPhone3GS, iPhone4, iPad, and iPod Touch
*Supports all iOS versions. For iOS 4.2 and above, users have additional audio features!
*Compatible with .mp4, .mov, .m4v and .avi video files only
What's New in Version 2.1
Start-up crash fixed
Life's crazy. What a rush.
Whoa that's so weird it's been 2 years since I deleted this app, and I'm just checking it now, for the first time. Checking it the day its updated, the first update since 2012. Oh hold up its 2015, 3 years (almost, but close enough)! Yeah had some good times with this app. Downloaded it again just to write this review. I'm probably just gonna buy the app at the top of the list ^ ya know videoshop_videoeditor
They have some great reviews. Alright, I'm out.
Crashes, Lagging, Delays, Oh My!
I'll be simple and quick- this app crashes like crazy. I bought the voice recorder as well as the upgrade, and there's no way to stop it from delaying. It plays the video and records your voice at the same time, and when I tried to add my voice, the delay was at least a few seconds long! This app is always astonishingly lagging, and you have to press buttons slowly to reduce chances of the app crashing on you.
It's one redeeming feature? It saves your videos. Not many apps save your work when they crash these days, but this app saves it all.
This app has been working very nicely ever since I bought it but recently when I opened it up the tutorial shows up but I can't touch the screen and have the tutorial leave I have to press the back arrow at the top left corner. and every time I try to choose a video from the camera roll it crashes every single time. This was the best app I can ever have from my train watching videos and now I cannot use it anymore at all please help me fix it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPower Designs LLC
- © 2011 JPower Designs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add Photo$0.99
- Transition effects$0.99
- Audio Recording$0.99
- Remove Ads$1.99