By Deep IT Pro
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Collect information? Sort photos or images? Select idea gems from tons of web pages? Use ExpoBoard.
ExpoBoard is the convenient way to collect and select best photos, images, notes, text fragments. ExpoBoard gives you cork board collection. Drag and Drop your images, texts to the cork board same way you put stickers on real board on the wall. You can drag images and texts from the Finder, Safari, paste them from clipboard. Move stickers and images freely, resize and rotate them, add transparency, group your images and notes visually.
Lastly export collected information in different formats. Images are exported as original files or as collage. Texts from stickers are saved as text files. Apply cropping and set transparent background for boards when exporting.
Use ExpoBoard for visual information gathering, as reminder, as to-do list, as collage maker, as exposition helper.
- Unlimited board collection
- Image transforms (rotation, opacity)
- Export collected images and texts as original graphic files or collage with custom background
- Board background transparency support
- Colors and Opacity control for stickers
- Opacity and Rotation control for images
- Quick Look support
- Full screen mode support
- PDF-images support for better scaling of vector graphics
- Unbounded boards
- Drag and Drop support for images and texts
- Resizing images without losing any quality
- Stickers with rich text formatting
- Smart guides for images and stickers alignment
- Bring to front and send backwards features for any image or sticker
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- fixed a bug preventing Export panel to appear on 10.9
I love this program! Use it frequently!!!
After a program correction, this program started exporting correctly again and I'm back to using it. This app is great if you want to throw a bunch of pics and notes together on a cork-pin up to use as a graphics for writing, or for inspiration. Drag and drop pics, even notes and txt (as images), adjust the background, and you have a great wallboard for ideas!!! I've used this program for a few years, and I always go back to it when I need to generate some "idea boards" for whatever project I'm working on...and while I'd love index cards and txt-not-on-stickies added, it works fine as is. Exports great now! If you have stuff to throw together to see how things connect, and don't want a lot of fussy menu adjustments to attend to...it's GREAT!!!
would be great if...
Would be great if export as picture option worked. The dialog for "exporting as picture" is messed up and I can only export my boards as a a folder containing pictures and separate txt files for each note, which is kind of pointless! For $15 this is completely unacceptable!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Belyaletdinov
- © Deep IT
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later