Computer Arts: the graphic design magazine
By Future plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***Winner of Art & Design Magazine of the Year at the 2015 International Digital Magazine Awards***
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
In each issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
Plus, the app now has a brand new feed section that will provide you with daily inspiration from our friends over at Creative Bloq - available on both iPad & iPhone.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.9.5
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
What you want?
Makes sense to fit a large magazine in an iPad? Depends what you’re looking for, if you want to save space, have 100s of issues on a letter size device, take screenshots, checking studio websites on the run, and read some good stuff here and there; then you have your answer. Enjoy!
On top of whats new and always great columns.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$4.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$59.99
- Computer Arts Subscription$3.99
- October 2011$6.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$19.99
- September 2012$6.99
- August 2012$6.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$31.99
- Summer 2012$6.99
- December 2011$6.99