*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Practical Photoshop’s easy-to-follow tutorials show you how to achieve brilliant results whether you're repairing an old family picture, having fun combining images or applying artistic effects to a photo.
Every month Practical Photoshop guides you through a host of creative techniques with simple step-by-step tutorials for users of Adobe Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom. With accompanying video lessons and project files, there's everything you need to further your image-editing skills.
Learn the basics, master new techniques to become a better digital artist, or get advanced Photoshop techniques and create stunning designs from your photos.
Practical Photoshop: Sensational images made simple.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £1.49 / $1.49 / €1.49
1 year £13.99 / $15.99 / €15.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Was good... now a rip-off/ not so much
Edited review below... this morning all my previous issues were accessible. You got a few stars back. The publishers at least could have let the contact go through and notified that it may take a day for the restoration of previous issues.
Couldn’t purchase & download new issue, tried all the recommended solutions and now can’t restore previous issues... but it will allow be to buy them all over again... this is really bad... in need of a fix. Now tried contacting company through the “message” us option but the “send” option is grayed out.. so this is really bad...
This version is very buggy. Every few days, all my purchased issues would disappear and I would have to re-download them again; I've over 10 issues. It's quite annoying and frustrating. I will not purchase any more issue until this is resolved.
Whenever I'm able to access them I just love the articles, tips and techniques. I look forward to try and use them on my photoshop projects.
Where are the images to download and practice with?
My one star review has nothing to do with the magazine itself or the subscription. I like ready the articles and the how-to's and have found them informative enough to subscribe, as well as purchase past issues. The problem I am having is not being able to download the images (for example the Surreal dreamscape tutorial from summer 2011). If digital subscribers are not able to download the images from past issues they buy, then why even include the tutorials? I will change this rating once I am able to download the images to practice with from past issues.
I have changed my rating to 5 stars now. The newest issue includes links to email the resources to an email address. I can now follow along with the tutorials using the actual phots used. Thanks for addressing this issue!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 34.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $18.99
- 6 Month Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.